Jan 2012 trip on the nile and stay at the Titanic start with boat i call it that because it did sail eventuily i arrived for my 7 nighta cruse on a wed it was mored way of luxor with nothing to do.it did not sail till friday afternoon 2 and a 1/2 days later cabin nice but the rest was a lot thredbear the food was rubbish back tues afternoon how can anyone call that 7 nights cruse ??? thats 4 in my reckining.and now the Titanic top room got in and whated for luggage got nock on door in about 10 minuets an little scruffey egyption said im your cleaner i though that strange why he should make himself known to me like that he said who he was and said im i alone i said yes and he shook my hand and i was fuming when he tickled my palm i was discusted i know what it means i told him if he came near me again i would throw im off the balcony and 2 other egyption lads stood behind him laughed at him and to finish the food was and again the food was rubbish but a little better than the boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park is located on the amazing sandy shores of the red sea, offering it guests a wide variety of fabulous activities making it a dream come true vacation. The resort will have the biggest Aqua Park in Hurghada, with its numerous water slides, wave pool, rafting river, an endless adventure of pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park Hotel Hurghada
- Titanic Beach Spa And Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Hotel Aqua Park
- Titanic Beach Resort Aqua Park