“Another Step To My Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #42 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Another Step To My Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Our 6th Stay.... and it only gets better. I now have some idea how Royalty feel! We are treated so well at this Resort. Every request was met with no exception. The team from the top Mrs Soha to Mohamed the gardener are an incredible workforce. Do not just read this review ... come and experience this wonderful hotel. If you half as much enjoyment as I have been lucky enough to enjoy, then you will be extremely happy. Until our return.....WELL DONE TO A GREAR TEAM ❀️

• Stayed January 2014
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hi Caroline,

On behalf of Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed stay in our property and the services provided to your good self at the Resort.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

sherine.ahmed@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I booked a room in the villa area it is very quite and simple feel like at home
clean but very small in general it represented very good value for the money we paid.

Overall the hotel is very good and There are two people in particular I would like to mention who were extremely friendly and helpful, these are Mr Essam @ reception And manger of Breakfast restaurant unfortunately i forget his name but i remember that he is from Quna

The location of the hotel with its own sandy secluded beach was great

Just a really nice hotel and would go again .

Room Tip: i think see view will be the best room
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Montaser,

Greeting from sunny Hurghada and hope my reply find you well.

cairo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Well, we booked for 4 nights and arrived in January 19, had 2 family suites in the villa area. Rooms were little shabby and the dinner wasn't that great. Room service took quite some time to answer our requests and sleeping was little tough due to mosquitoes (although mosquito repelling devices were available at rooms). Staff were very polite but not very hospitable as I would expect from Hilton.
Finally we did cut our stay to one night only and moved to Hilton Long Beach.
I have to highlight that the resort management contacted me after checking-out and they apologized for the inconvenience we had, but that happened after we left the hotel so there was no chance for sorting things out.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Mr. Wael,

I would like to thank you for having the time to write and post your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We are grateful for your feedback as it will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve the highest standard of hospitality excellence.

I was really disappointed to learn that we weren’t able to meet your expectations in regards to some some issue I fully understand your dissatisfaction and please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience encountered.

I would like to assure you that your feedback has been communicated to concerned Department Heads and will be seriously dealt with. Moreover, severe corrective actions will be taken as appropriate, with all concerned and/or involved personnel.

In closing, please accept once again our sincere regrets for not being up to your expectations while hoping that such isolated attitude/situation will not deter you from visiting our Resort once again and giving the Team of Hilton Hurghada Resort another opportunity to experience yourself the service and relaxation you deserve and should expect from us.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hilton Hurghada Resort
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Conveniently located, provide a very good standard of accommodation and enough good value for money. Not new, but clean and in perfect condition. The staff friendly and helpfull. I spent there unforgettable time :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sherine A, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Hi Olga,

Quality Assruance Manager
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Hilton Hurghada Resort is a nice quite hotel to spend time with family. Kids friendly.
If you are looking for parties - this is not a right place.
Kind of remote from the center of New Hurghada, about 3,5 km, so this is not a working distance, but taxis are inexpensive.

Room Tip: Rooms in the building 5 is closer to sea
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir,

Greeting from sunny Hurghada and hope my reply find you well.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

For the second time I visit Hurghada, at the same hotel, I write to you now from the lobby of the hotel, reached yesterday afternoon, We spent the day 1 on the beach , me and my family enjoyed the atmosphere charming and sunshine and Astrgena and picked up a beautiful collection photos for my son and stunning views of the sea and the mountains and greenery, all staff feel you know them before because of their interest to help you

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hi Ahmed,

First of all, please allow me to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

kaisiadorys, Lithuania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

good hotel !!!delicious champagne, a great atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious soup,great weather, spectacular camels,interesting people, spectacular city!!!good location, clean pool, good internet connection,

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sir,

sherine.ahmed@hilton.com

Been to Hilton Hurghada Resort? Share your experiences!