“Thanks I had great time” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Safaga Road | Touristic Pedestrian, Hurghada, Egypt   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #45 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
“Thanks I had great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Staff in the hotels specially in the front desk is friendly and helpful and the location is good . I would like to be there once more next time thanks all. There is alot of entertainment and activities can meet a different need of every one .you have to go and find by your self.

• Stayed June 2013
Horeya, GM's Personal Assistant at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to write and post your feedback on TripAdvisor Web Traveller.

We greatly appreciate any feedback made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you are satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay. Many thanks for your kind words.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

General Manager’s PA
Hilton Hurghada Resort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I want to say that it was our first time in Hurghada. We were four and we spent amazing vacation in Hilton Hurghada Resort. Red sea is awesome! We stayed at Villa's territory, quiet, calm place with a good view on a pool. We are really glad that we chose this hotel. Yes, our room was old, but it was not something bad, and if we come again we will ask exactly about room in a villa. We enjoyed with the Sun, the sea, the beach.
Thanks very much to all staff of this hotel. We will be happy to visit you again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, General Manager's PA at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

First of all, I would like to seize the opportunity to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and taking time to post your precious feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your nice words.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Resort and that you were satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of brands in the near future.

PA to general Manager
Hlton Hurghada Resort
Hurghada, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

over the past 13 years of dealing with Hilton resort in Hurghada i came to a conclusion that it is my favorite and recommended Property for me personally and my guests visiting HRG.
a sincere way of ameliorating services , little things could happen any where ! But at the end every body leave satisfied
Thanks to all the team who are doing their best to meet with My customers convenience
Ashraf A.Alaim
Itta Tours &Scuba Travel

Room Tip: should you need a good location with easy access to all the other parts of Hurghada , hilton resort...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Horeya, PA to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Our Valued Customer,

Greetings from sunny Hurghada and hope my reply fnds you well.

On behalf of the Hotel Management, I would like to thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Hurghada Resort as your company’s number one hotel to accommodate your/our valued guests and for sparing the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our customers and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Many thanks for your kind words. I will definitely share your compliments with our team members.

In closing, I would like to thank even more for the trust you have put in the Hilton Hurghada Resort’s team and please rest assured that we will always endeavor to meet our guests’ expectations, as servicing our valued guests is and will always remain our greatest
achievement.

In the meanwhile, please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Cairo, Egypt
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly, the pool and sea where really nice. The problem was the room's furniture is old and not maintained well, the TV for example was with very bad signal & water pressure was low. I stayed in the villas on the other side not the sea side.

• Stayed July 2012
Horeya, GM's PA at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate any feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

On a positive note, I am very pleased that you are satisfied with some of the services provided to your good self throughout your stay and with the performence of the Resort's team.

However, based on your comments mentioned in your review, I am concerned to notice that you weren't satisfied with some of our services. Accordingly please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Please rest assured that your comments has been communicated to concerned department heads for necessary action to be taken, where applicable.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton and regret the dissatisfaction of a valued guest like your good self.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

It would take a couple of "Webster's" to give the "Hilton Hurghada Resort" the credit it deserves and even that would most probably still not be enough.

I've been there with my wife about a week ago and it was my 7th or 8th time since 2005 and it most certainly won't be the last.

The efficiency and friendliness of the staff is just terrific. Somehow feels as if they are trying to establish new records in guest satisfaction every time they get a glimpse of you. They are actually somehow attempting to guess and anticipate your wishes and fulfill them before you haven even articulated what is on your mind. Always very helpful, eager to serve and to assist and let me tell you that this is anything but standard in Egypt, even in 5 stars establishments. In this and other regards the "Hilton Hurghada Resort" really stands out.

The spacious rooms are dreamlike. Neat, clean, elegantly furnished and there is not a single amenity missing. A large balcony gives ample opportunity to relax at the end of the day and the large LCD Screen features something in excess of 20 local and international channels in all languages. Most importantly: Everything is functioning perfectly and you don't have the hassle of spending the first two or three hours of your stay quarreling with maintenance and guest relations.

The hotel offers its guests 2 beautiful, clean and served swimming pools and a private beach, so no matter how many guests there are you will always find a nice spot to sunbathe, getting your share of water or just being lazy. If you want to take it easy and tranquil I would recommend the pool in the villas area, if you like it a bit hip with music and some action the pool of the main building is probably the better choice and of course should you be looking for a marvelous view on the red sea and the sense of salty water, the hotel's beach is definitely THE place to go.

Food was more than satisfying. For breakfast, lunch and dinner, the main restaurant is offering a huge variety of deliciously prepared, fresh dishes following an open buffet scheme in which you can even make your own salad according to whatever it is YOU prefer, not the chef. Should you however at any point in time get tired of walking around with your plates, you can always go for the elegant "La Casa" restaurant or for the seafood at the "Waves". Didn't go to the latter one this time but was there on previous visits and can assure you that it is absolutely "superb". Finally there is also the beach restaurant that is offering assorted snacks for those who the water has made hungry and the fantastic "Burger Bar" close to the marina.

The "Champs Bar" and the "Lobby Bar" offer distinct atmospheres. Go there for a beer or one of the great cocktails they make and I promise you, it'll feel like the Bahamas or Hawaii. I am quite an experienced man when it comes to bars, bar keeping and preparing cocktails and let me tell you that this is one of the best experiences I have ever made in my life after traveling to four continents, something like 20 countries and a number of cities I have actually lost count of. Guess that should tell you something.

The "Hilton Hurghada Resort" is also a very well kept property with beautiful greenery, excellently kept-in-shape buildings and interiors up to international standards. The architecture is impressive as it does have a discreet pharaonic scent but without being a cliche, which is something you usually experience a way too many times in numerous Egyptian establishments and which becomes somehow annoying. In this context it might also be very important to note that colors and shapes seem to build a perfect harmony here.

Finally, it especially caught my attention that the hotel was able to keep its levels of quality over all these years, which speaks for an outstanding level of management. Attention to detail, a strong focus on guest satisfaction and the obvious desire to achieve the highest level of professionalism and quality would be what describes this hotel the most.

Thank you "Hilton Hurghada Resort".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Horeya, PA to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guests,

Sunny greetings from Hurghada with my wishes for this response to find you well.

As one of the management team of Hilton Hurghada Resort and on behalf of all my colleagues, I sincerely thank you for your over whelming comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good selves during your stay at our resort.

I am proud that we were able to satisfy your good selves with the services provided and that you have enjoyed the Resort’s facilities throughout your stay. Highly cherish your nice words.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests and it will definitely give me a greater pleasure to share your compliments with all our team members.

In closing, I would like to thank you even more for the trust you have put in the Hilton Hurghada Resort’s team members and please rest assured that we will always endeavor not only to meet, but to exceed our guests’ expectations, as servicing such valued guest like your good selves is and will always remain our ultimate achievement.

We will be awaiting your next visit, at your home away from home…..the Hilton Hurghada Resort.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Horeya Atef
GM's Personal Assistant
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I spent one day here at the end of a dive trip, and I will never return. All my other travel experiences in this part of Egypt have been very positive - staff who were courteous and helpful; the Hilton Resort is quite the opposite.

The room itself was small and extremely tired - aircon didn't work, minibar fridge also non-functional. Overall attitude of all the staff I encountered was off-putting in the extreme.
Whilst it's the norm for women to endure unwanted approaches from Egyptian men in the street, I certainly didn't expect to have to put up with it from men wearing Hilton name badges - harrassment of female guests is not what a worldwide hotel brand should be associated with.

After a misunderstanding at the poolside cafe, the barman decided the best way to deal with this was to yell at me - a paying guest - at the poolside, in front of other guests, calling me a liar and various other unpleasantries. So unprofessional.

The taxi desk also tried to rip me off, quoting me a price to the airport which was twice what I paid by flagging a cab myself in front of the hotel.

I noticed that UK guests were very much the exception here - the main seemed to be Egyptian and Russians. Perhaps this approach is what's expected/accepted by these guests - it certainly didn't work for me.

Compared to my experience at the Hurghada Marriott, where I spent a day at the end of my last diving trip, I could never recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Horeya, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Greetings of the day from the Hilton Hurghada Resort and for sparing the time to post and write your feedback on TripAdvisor Traveler Web.

I am really disappointed to notice that you weren’t satisfied with the services provided to your good self through your one day stay at our resort.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for not being able to meet your expectations.

As an International Operator in world tourism, we cherish & cater to all our guests regardless of their nationalities and do not favor any over the other. Moreover, we save no efforts to assist all our guests to enable them enjoy their stays with us.

Please rest assured that all points mentioned in your feedback will be seriously dealt with and necessary corrective measures will be taken where and as applicable.

I do hope that the inconvenience caused does not deter you from visiting us once again and giving the team of Hilton Hurghada Resort another opportunity where I would personally make sure you have the relaxation and service you deserve and should expect from us.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies.

In the meantime, please do let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Tonbridge, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have recently returned from this hotel and couldn't wait to get home. The food was at best lukewarm, not cooked thoroughly, on the second evening I swear the white wine was warmer than the food. After this we gave up visiting Pebbles restaurant for lunch and dinner, breakfast was fine, especially as we ate cold food - visit Lagoona and La Casa restaurants - but be prepared to pay extra. Some of the staff were pleasant, others had taken on the characteristics of the rude, ill mannered Russian guests who had taken over the hotel. Consideration not given to other minority nationalities. When we complained all we got was a shrug of the shoulders and the management then went outside to bury their heads in the sand. My wife summed it up - Hilton have sold their souls to the Russians. Having read previous comments it appears to me that a lot of people have vastly lower standards than we have.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel it was rubbish.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Horeya, GM's PA at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Mr. Paul,

Greetings of the day from sunny

Many thanks for choosing to stay at the Hilton Hurghada Resort and for your Trip Advisor review.

We are grateful for your feedback as it will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve the highest standard of hospitality excellence.

I was really disappointed to learn that you weren’t fully satisfied with the services provided to your good self throughout your stay at our resort. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

With reference to your comment in regards to Russian Guests, I would like to assure you that as an International Operator in world tourism, we cherish & cater to all our guests regardless of their nationalities and do not favor any over the other.

Please rest assured that we have taken notes of all points mentioned in your feedback and will follow up personally to ensure necessary corrective actions will be taken with involved personal where and as applicable.

I do hope that the inconvenience caused does not deter you from visiting us once again and giving us another opportunity where I would personally make sure that you have the relaxation and service you deserve and should expect from us.

In closing, please accept my apologies once again.

In the meanwhile, please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

GM's PA
Hilton Hurghada Resort

Been to Hilton Hurghada Resort? Share your experiences!