I did write my first review back in February after my first visit, and I did want to write another on my return after my second stay, but have had to wait for three months before Trip Advisor would allow me to give another review so here goes;
Stayed here in Jan/Feb, so impressed that we returned here for a further two weeks
20 March-3 April. It certainly did not disappoint. We were made very welcome once again by the entire staff at this luxurious hotel. The cuisine at the Cafe Stella (buffet) and the food at the four al la carte restaurants (Italian, Asian, Lebanese, Greek) is truly outstanding well cooked and presented. Reception/Atrium Lounge and surrounding public areas are immaculate as are the grounds/gardens and pool/beach area. Sunbeds always available no need to reserve early. The staff are the jewel in the crown here. They are absolutely top shelf. Cannot name them all but the following are really outstanding:
Reception, Guada. Restaraunts, Liezelle, Nashanta, Malek, Adel, Ehab, Mr Sheref, Katakyam. Elsayed Emam, (our great waiter in the Cafe Stella). Also a special thank you to Mr Iranka Mallawarachchi.
Atrium/Johnny's Bar, Abdul Aziem, Karam, Bishoy, Helmy.
Also special thanks to Elena Yetuk, charming lady, great pianist who plays in the evening in the Atrium, and who has become a great friend.
Local wines/spirits are very acceptable. Guest rooms are large every convenience very comfortable. Attention to cleanliness and hygiene is very particular throughout the entire complex. This is a beautifully situated luxury resort hotel and deserves its 5 star rating. I personally consider that this will in future become the leading hotel in the area. My wife and I travel 4/5 times worldwide per year and consider that the Palm Royale compares very favourably with any 5 star international hotel. We will be returning here in the future. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing stay in luxurious surroundings, top class cuisine, great pool/beach, great staff. Go there as soon as possible. You will be blown away!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the 1.2 km long private sand beach in Egypt is the SENTIDO Palm Royale. Here you can relax and enjoy the perfect holiday with your family and friends. The two bays offer a perfect atmosphere for privacy and enjoying the weather. The SENTIDO Palm Royale is just 45 km away from the airport of Hurghada and 50 km to the city center of Hurghada. Moreover, the city Safaga ist just 12 km away from the SENTIDO Palm Royale. You have got the possibility to use the free WIFI from the hotel. Furthermore, the SENTIDO Palm Royale offers a kids club, Babysitting, a playground for children, a gym and four tennis courts. The meals are served in form of a buffet with fresh cuisine in the SENTIDO Palm Royale. Furthermore, several A la Carte-Restaurants offer a huge variety of fresh meals. Many sport activities are offered during your holidays. You have the possibility to play beach volleyball, water ball, use the gym and many other water sports activities. Furthermore, the SENTIDO Palm Royale has got a spa area to relax and enjoy the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Royale Soma Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Soma Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel
- Intercontinental Hurghada