i was woried about the bad reviews,but i thought this hotel was great, yes check in was a bit slow but when a large number are checking in and passport details are needed, then you expect it, but you just get a drink and relax, hassam the bellboy was great , my 9 year old took to him ,the food is my next point, they have a 7 day programme so really you cant be bored because you will only eat same meal once a week, and the italian and oriental are lovely too, the rooms were HUGE i had 7111, which was actually 2 rooms connected as there were 5 of us and that meant 2 bathrooms!, the beach was ok, but too be honest we were at the pool most of time, wael and mohammed were great , so much fun nothing too much for them , they always made sure we had beds , and we even chucked wael in the pool on our last day , the bar staff were great, my youngest got so friendly with them , that she was serving herself, bar staff ayman and salaman were great, and service was never too slow , and if you could not get a waiter to bring you drinks at meal times , you could always go to 1 of 2 bars in the main restaurant yourself!.The entertainment was great, the animation team are mostly tunisians and are so friendly my youngest knew them all so well and they paid so much attention to the kids,on our last night they did a olymipics night in the pool with fire breathing and allsorts, really good entertainment,look out for KEMO he is ace .Everyone was friendly and smiling, even the police on the door were really friendly too.The 1 bad thing and i would advise everyone STAY AWAY from was the AQUA CENTRE on the beach , we did a boat trip £100 , all day to giftun islands etc , they ran out of pop before we left the jetty, they ran out of food and after the 3rd dive site they ran out of water, not organized and too long of a day do not go. The hotel does have shops and you CAN barter i did and there are shops across the road too, 1 man told my husband he did not like me because i bartered TOO much lol,Last point people moan about russians , we found the local egyptian people on holiday the worst, they were so greedy and expected special treatment, it`s funny to see them in the pool in full lenght swimsuits.Overall this hotel is great and i honestly wonder if the people that write bad reviews have really been there, i was almost put of by bad reviews when i went to sharm last year, but they proved wrong too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa