Hotel with good service and good services. The only one problem is with the room cleaning.
But the biggest problem is dirty sea and mud at the bottom.
We used shoes in the water...
Similarly, the problem is the large number of Russians. As we all well we tried one day before breakfast to reserve a beach umbrella so that we have it hung a scarf. After the arrival from a breakfast and lay thick primitive Russian woman with drunken Russians man and scarf already been done if anything ... : D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa