It was our 3rd time in Hurghada and we have seen better and worse. The hotel is OK, with very friendly staff, but it's clear that this hotel has lost its bling since it was new. The room was very large, bed comfy, the TV did not work half of the time and even when the hotel technician replaced it after our complaint, the TV was no better. Oh, and the air conditioning only works when you are in the room. August was extremely hot (40+ deg C outside and 32 during the night) so we never managed to get the room cool. It was on top floor though. The value all in all was good considering Hurghada's standard and I would still recommend this hotel to undemanding guests, who value cleaningness. The room was spottless and made up immacuately every day! Congratulations to the staff on this point, not "natural" for Egypt at all:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa