Just returned home to London from Hurghada. Stayed at the Sunrise Garden Beach & Spa Resort with my daughter for one week. Excellent facilities, staff very friendly and made us feel at home. Rooms very spacious and clean. Very good food with variety of dishes on offer. Would like to return for a bit longer to fully enjoy all facilities. All inclusive good value. One downside was the Spa a bit disappionting, jucuzzi was not working but we were not told about this when we booked to use it and we were invited into it. Massages were fine, thanks to the two ladies who provided this service. Big thank you to Mustafa the cook and Hussim at front desk. Highly recommended.
Thanks to all the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada