We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in December as part of a 2 week Egypt holiday. It was a nice break from all the temples and pyramids where you can laze in the sun and sand for couple of days while the hotel takes care of all your needs.
The resort is big with excellent facilities to enjoy various activities - games, entertainment, adventure sports or simply relaxing by the beach or the nice pools. Rooms are specious and well furnished. We had sea facing rooms right at the end near the beach and the view from the balconies of red sea was amazing especially during sunrise and sunset. Though some other blocks have rooms facing the pool and they can be a bit noisy at times.
Food served in the hotel is excellent with an amazing spread. We also enjoyed their Egyptian dishes.
Just across the road from the hotel is a small but nice shopping belt with good souvenir shops and couple of small food joints serving Pizzas and we enjoyed that as well. The big shopping mall - Senzo mall is also walking distance (approx 10 mins) from the hotel if one is planning to stay longer and wants to use the supermarket there to stock up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada