I LOVED this place if I died this would be my heaven!!
The attention to detail was amazing the only fault with the hotel we saw was cracked tiles on the floor the next day the whole floor was replaced!
The food was something to get used to a lot of Russian and German foods but I enjoyed as did my partner who is a typical Norfolk boy and isn't very adventurous. If you book tables you can eat al la cate every night Italian was naff but the rest I can't rate highly enough the made foods that wernt on the menu to make me happy
I used the dive school a lot passed a. Qualification in open water diving and my partner did the advanced. The school could not have been better doing the dives we chose going where we decided really let us get into the experience of this was our trip so helpful!!!!!!! we had decided to do these before we left so I had done paperwork b4 the holiday or that could have been a wasted day
I was 22 when I went (now 23) English female and I felt safe and happy with all the staff all holiday I really don't understand the comments about the staff all amazing and friendly
We did a tour of vally of the kings and a few Tempals and there were amazing though nothing to do with the hotel I was done with being called Hannah montanna and being asked to buy all the normal market rubbish
Also a small note yes the hotel was very eastern european I think you'll find as me and my partner did Egyptians love the English we got free tours on our dessert adventour at no extra cost, other people were made to wait as english webt first (the eygptians could say our names sonwe were called english) and were genuinely treated as you would expect as celebs!!
My only advice would be ask for a red flag by the pool because they do canves there
I really hope this helps people deciding because I did love it and with the price we paid I would go back 2/3 times a year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea.Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada