Denis Hiles review is very pointed. But if you still are going to stay in this hotel I can give some tips.
- Very big and well maintained territory.
- Not a lot of people, because only 1/3 hotel is opened for living.
- All staff tries to speak English.
- Professional front office manager.
- Fun and friendly animation team, Speaks good English. Sugar and Mido do the work properly.
- The barman Joseph in the pool bar uno is the only professional barman who is able to make tasty and various cocktails from the poor alcohol choice.
- Comfortable to take quick pica bite in BBQ corner and chicken burgers in Beach bar.
- Chinese a la cart is the best from all 4 restaurants, because of good and polite service, fluent English. Meal is different from the main dinner in the 2nd floor (not like other a la cart).
- Nice views from the roof top - they should do some bar up there.
- Safari and diving service I bought in the hotel was professional. Definitely going to use the same service next time I am in Hurghada. Prices ~ 40 $ for Diving, ~ 35 $ for Day Safari.
- Shops near the hotel offers the same or even cheaper prices as in Hurghada. For example, 3 bottles of 50 ml. perfumed oil for 30 $, 5 papyrus book tap for 1 $, etc.
- Take the boots for sea.
- Take something from and after mosquito bite, do not leave open window in the evening.
- Look for a clean cup and plate before eating.
- Round trip to Hurgada by taxi 8 $.
- Round trip to El Gouna by taxi 6 $.
Hotel has potential, just so many things still to improve. The biggest disappointment was food, outdated furniture in the room as well. Should really work on small details, such as put toilet brushes, chandelier in the lobby (only wires hanging), etc., clean plates and cups properly...
Sincerely, I would come back to this hotel only if it is going to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nubia Aqua Beach Resort is located in the northern part of Hurghada, on the most natural bay known for its serene, pristine and white sandy beach. Situated between the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea and the hued color of the Egyptian desert, the resort will bring you tranquility and rest during your well-deserved vacation. 202 Deluxe rooms & suites with lavish landscape, the property is built on 63500 sq. Meters all rooms are equipped with 32 inch LED satellite TV (64 channels) air conditioning, bath tub or shower cabin, toilet, telephone, hair dryer, mini bar, safe deposit box, laundry & valet service and 24 hour's room service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nubia Aqua Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.