“Fantastic experience for the novice.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 27 attractions in Hurghada
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: All of us here at Diamond Red Sea Divers would like to warmly welcome you to enjoy the exciting experience of diving some of the most beautiful reefs and wrecks in the world. We cater for all classes and groups of divers, and can offer training as required. Learn to Dive with Diamond! So if you are looking for a truly special, personally tailored, memorable and relaxed holiday, please contact us via our website and begin to plan your dream holiday today!
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience for the novice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Having only had one dive in the sea before I was keen to spend some more time beneath the waves. I only had a day in the area as I travelled in on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas. In arranging my day Hisham was delightful and informative and very quick to respond to my email queries. For an additional €20 (a fair price considering the distance) he arranged to pick me up and drop me off at Safaga port gates and true to his word he was there on time. Much as I was enjoying the cruise it was lovely to get away from the ship and my fellow cruisers for the day.

The dive boat was very impressive and spacious (as big, if not larger, than any I saw that day) and the sail out to the dive spot was an attraction in itself. A small pod of dolphins were seen and time was taken to stop and watch them Refreshments were available the whole time and there was plenty of space to lie out and sunbathe or, indeed, to hide away from the sun. My fellow divers were mixed nationalities, many were doing their PADI coursework, and there was a good atmosphere on board. Lunch was served between the dives as the boat sailed to the new dive site and was fresh and tasty.

Hisham was patient with me as a newbie and put me completely at ease. The equipment supplied fitted well and appeared to be in a good condition. He remained alongside me in the water ready to guide and point the way, adjusting my flotation to the correct depth. The current for the first dive was strong which meant a tiring swim back against the current. It was well worth it however - the Red Sea corals and sea life are truly spectacular, even at the depths beginners can descend to. The second dive was sheltered against the current and I spent as long as possible under the water, thoroughly enjoying it. What felt like 10 minutes was actually 50 minutes in the water. When I returned home the photos Hisham had been taking of me on my dive were waiting in my email inbox for me. He made no extra charge for this. I thought the value of the two dive introductory package was good especially compared to the price of excursions offered on board the cruise ship.

The crew entertained on the sail back. It really was a wonderful atmosphere.

I'd thoroughly recommend what I did to beginners - and the experienced divers on board were every bit as happy as me. I'm now considering gaining my PADI licence and I'd do it from Hurghada with Hisham and Diamond Red Sea.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Dream diving - fantastic! رائعة”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Diving with Diamond Red Sea was my first experience of scuba diving anywhere. I booked to do the open water course with Diamond Red Sea because it seemed like a professional, small and more personal dive centre than others in Hurghada that I found online and this is precisely the what I found. Hisham was my personal dive tutor and Rambo my chauffeur, who took me to and from the dive centre each day as well as on a city tour of Hurghada! Hisham was calm, wise and very encouraging - all essential qualities for a teaching when learning to scuba dive - and Rambo never tired of answering my endless questions about diving - in fact he complained that I didn't ask him enough! All in all, I could not have asked to have learned to dive with two more knowledgeable teachers and kind as well as entertaining men. Thank you so much, Rambo and Hisham. I highly recommend Diamond Red Sea to all - novices and experienced divers alike!

Visited June 2013
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
3 attraction reviews
“Professionals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

They are good guys with professional attitude, and the best value for money, you enjoy the boat you do not need to take care of logistics, just go and enjoy

Gouda, The Netherlands
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

For many years I have dive with Diamond Red Sea. Just sent a message to them and everything will be perfectly arranged. Every time it feels like comming home.

prestonpans
5 attraction reviews
“best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We booked some diving and having dived on more than one occasion we thought we would try another company for a change.
We are so glad we did Hisham and Rambo where excellent very polite and full of information.
This was by far the best diving company we have been with in over 20 years diving.
From pick ups to organization it was perfect.
And the dive boat they use FUNNY DIVERS was great the food, layout and service was the best, We even had a cabaret on one occasion .
Overall a great experience thank you once again to Hisham.
June & Colin Brown