1. The hotel is quite away from city Center, It is good option, if You just want to relax and not go for shopping or sightseeing. During 10 days of our stay we've left the hotel just 3 times. Most thing You need, you can buy inside in several small shops, pharmacy. We've got room on the 3rd floor with seaview without any additional charges or bakshish. And vice versa, if You like shopping and night-life, it is not the best location for the hotel.
2. Staff is friendly and helpful, quite polite, especially if compared to the merchants on the streets of Hurhgada or Luxor. Most of staff can speak English and Russian.
3. There were no huge variety of dishes for all the meals: 90% of them were the same all the time, however some minor changes existed. Food was quite healthy. One minus: for the breakfast You could get tea and coffee at the main restaurant by requesting from waiters, but for lunch and dinner - You could get it only at the pubs and other hotel restaurants. Also, except for breakfast , all juices and alcoholic drinks should be requested from waiters, no self-service existed.
4. Sometimes dolphin comes near the hotel beach, so the hotel gusts can swim together with it.
5. Quite interesting sea-life near the hotel's pier, it can be observed directly: a lot species of fish, crab and starfish live near the pier. Starfish were not found close to hotel beach, so You shouldn't worry about them unless Your're swimming. Also there are some fish species, looks like doctor-fish in the water at the hotel beach. So in case you do not move in the water for some time, they're biting rough skin like corns on the heel.
6. Also if You'll see the merchants of fur and leather shop there, which offer to visit their shop with individual transfer, better not to participate: prices there are far high then in Riga or Moscow.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.