I just got back from Crystal bay and must say almost everything was perfect, similar to most of the reviews here. Staff is soooo friendly, hotel and all facilities very very very clean. Beach is very nice, clean and not crowded like other neighbour beaches. Although there are some small details which I think could and should be changed. In Billiard bar there are 2 big tables but pool cues are terrible quality without tips, just wood, which makes it almost impossible to play pool.I think its not a big problem to fix it or buy new ones. In Sisha bar you have to pay extra for tobacco(3 US dollars), which I think in all-inclusive hotel should be for free because only a few people smoked it in the bar. Food, especially lunch and dinner was quite similar. Animations during evenings start at 9:30 but last only 30-max 40 minutes and was a poor quality.These are just a small detail which can be changed easily but overall I liked this hotel very much and would recommend it to everybody :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada