Booked with thomas cook flight was very cramped and delayed due to someone from air crew not having correct paperwork.Hotel lovely and very well maintained staff very friendly. Rooms very spacious with comfortable beds. Food ok. A la carte Mediterranean restaurant was very good if you could get booked into it.
We did have a problem with the air conditioning in our room as at wasn't getting cold enough it took 2 days to get it sorted but as soon as the guest relations girl was informed she sorted it.
There was a very nice cocktail bar and we were looked after by Amr who even managed to change the GIn that they were using when we arrived for a better one after we mentioned that it wasn't very nice. He was was interesting to talk to and with his language skills and good customer service I think he could be better placed in reception with his lovely smile.
The outside bar area was also very nice in the evening and they had different musical artists most nights.
The beach around the hotel was ok but no good for snorkelling.
It was a nice relaxing break and would recommend the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.