Stayed in room 222 from 8th to 19th February 2013. We have stayed in better hotels (Evansons, Banyan Tree etc) and worse but this one stood out as great value for money! Very clean with really helpful staff. Had a great laugh with Yousif at the pool bar. We had a "who can speak the most languages competition" with him every day but trumped him with our Welsh! Mohammed (lifeguard) at the pool was extremely helpful and Mohammed in the lobby bar is the best!
Food was good everywhere in the hotel but DO NOT go to the restaurants next door at the Mamlouk Palace, food was extremely grim, so stick to the Mediterranean and Massala which are both excellent, with great service (Amr).
Room was good size, comfy beds, well stocked with all you could need and cleaned well every day.
It was also great to see a hotel that takes care in the quality of the water in the swimming pools, tested daily and very clean!!
In fact the only thing that we could complain about is the wind, a norm for this time of year, no fault of the hotel!!
We will most certainly return to this hotel which prides itself on quality.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.