After my last, dreadful experience of a Red Sea resort, the Beach Albatros in Sharm El Sheikh, I did state it would be a long time before I returned to Egypt, however we decided to risk it one more time and boy am I glad. The staff and facilities of this hotel prove how it should be done. Although it may not look as grand is it's sister hotel, which is located next door, we spent a wonderful 2 weeks enjoying good food, great surroundings and above all fantastic service at the Crystal Bay. Living in England you can be forgiven for forgetting what good service looks like but at this hotel we were reminded constantly. From the housekeeping staff to the managers we were impressed by each and every member of staff.
I highly recommend the Spa. A massage from Ygeni was so relaxing I had to go back 4 times.
The Gala dinner on New Years Eve was not only impressive but great fun. Alot of time and effort went into the organisation of the evening and I would like to thank all of the staff involved for making it so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada