“great time in hotell” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 181 hotels in Hurghada
Minsk, Belarus
“great time in hotell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed there for a honeymoon, thank the hotel management, the Service Department (for the flowers in the room), the animation team Momo, Dunga, you are the best, there was no time to get bored and just sunbathe))). By the way this animation team is not seen anywhere else. Was in 2001, in 2013 and will come back

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave your review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your positive feedback as well as your decent compliments, It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we have met your expectations; it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

It is very encouraging to know that you had pleasant stay by our Animation team there. I will share your kind, encouraging words with our team members, and I am sure they will appreciate them.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

737 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
Tbilisi, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

It was one of the best hotels I've ever been. Beach was excellent. Pool was good. Also rooms in Hotel were great. Cleaned every day. Food was really amazing. me and my friend had great fun and rest. Staff was soo friendlyy.. helping you all the time no matter what you want or need:) animation team was perfect and speacial thanks to MOMO :))))

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to post your feedback about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor traveller website. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

On behalf of Hilton Hurghada Plaza’s Management & Team Members, I sincerely thank you for your precious comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self throughout your stay. Please rest assured that we will always endeavour not only to meet, but to exceed our guests' expectations.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

we are so happy to stay in Hilton hotel because of lovely and friendly staff ,we already miss them ,I have great birthday in hotel thanks to all staff and specially thanks to Mr Momo his working hard in hotel (animation group)everyone surprise me and I really enjoyed, specially thanks to Mr Youseff (head chef ) always look after us and make nice cake for my birthday . all the room is clean and nice ,everything is organised ,very nice swimming pool very nice spa hardly recommended to go for massage the girl Hanna she is very good to do massage .the beach is so nice , clean .its safe for family and children .and specially thanks to Mr Ahmed (restaurant manager) Mr Hani (assistant manager) Mr Youssef (head chef) Mr Wael (receptionist) Mr Mohamed( receptionist) MR Khaled Miss Samane .and thanks to all staff they work very very hard ,I cant wait until back again to HURGHADA Hilton hotel ;)

Room Tip: suites are larger and sunny and nice
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

On behalf of Hilton Hurghada Plaza’s Management & Team Members, I sincerely thank you for your precious comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self throughout your stay. It is very kind of you to recognize our Team Members. I will personally relay your decent compliments to everyone mentioned in your review, and I am sure they will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your unforgettable experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I am sooooo happy to stay in this hotel .....it's wonderful holiday in hilton plaza ..oll staff soo friendly and the food its very good and also the recipien very bullet.&helpful ....and animation team is perfect special the chief animation ( momo) and beautiful beach. ..and they have best general manager he is very bolayt and very naic and you can see him evry wher in the hotel he work like bee....and I will go again and again to this hotel thanks for all of staff

• Stayed May 2013
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor traveller website. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is very kind of you to recognize our Anmation Team & Momo. I will personally relay your decent compliments to everyone mentioned in your review, and I am sure they will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your unforgettable experience.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The place is very nice and clean. The beach is very nice and you can do some snorkeling and see some fish at a deeper level. The staff at the hotel are extremely helpul and friendly. They are very customer oriented and they do whatever they can in order to ensure the customer's satisfaction. The only negative thing there was no free wifi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave your review about your recent stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we have met your expectations. It is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Realy i have enjoyed my 3 days at hilton plaza..the beach and pool are perfect but a small slide on the pool will add more fun for the kids..but realy i loved the hotel and all the stuff are very helpfull and carying.. thanks for making my trip perfect :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your 3 days - stay with us, and that we have met your expectations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Pre crasana - Wonderful - Gameel gdn
Services is very very good
It's a happiness when I enter Hilton plaza
Thanks for all hilton plaza team especially reservation - F&B - reception - security - recreation -

Stayed May 2013
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your positive feedback as well as your decent compliments, it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

It is very encouraging to know that you had a pleasant service by our team there. I will share your kind, encouraging words with our team members, and I am sure they will appreciate them.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and hope that we have met your expectations. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

HILTON HURGHADA PLAZA

Been to Hilton Hurghada Plaza? Share your experiences!