Booked a last minute trip to Egypt and had never done all inclusive before and had never been to Egypt before. The hotel looks the same as the pictures and we were very happy to have chosen the Plaza. It's a little tired and need a renovatin but none the worse for that. The room was really nice and the view perfect. The aircon was noisy so we just left the doors open and enjoyed the cool breeze. The guy cleaning the rooms was a very friendly and we enjoyed the towel sculptures! It's a big building and the grounds are excellent and well maintained so it never seems full and over busy.
The food is pretty good and the choice is varied. As it seemed to be 90% Russian, the food was possibly more for their taste but that's no problem. We don't go to Egypt to have fish and chips!!
The jewel in the crown for the hotel is the staff. They are very attentive without being intrusive and always remembered the drinks we wanted. They are also friendly and happy to help if they can.
The beach is good and big enough and teh sea nice and warm. The watersports and trips on offer are varied and well priced. A special thanks to Ahmed who organises the trips and he is knowlegable, is honest about the trips and doesn't over sell them. Our highlight was swimming with the Dolphins and snorkeling on the reef. We had the fast boat and the crew were great fun and relaxed. The town centre is a short taxi ride away and well worth a visit but make sure you get Ahmed to book the car. We had the miss fortune to get stitched up by a local taxi driver in town but that's more down to me not being attentative enough.
Overall, the hotel is really really good and I would recommend it to anyone. We will certainly be back that's for sure
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza Hotel Hurghada
- Hilton International Hurghada
- Hilton Hurghada
- Hurghada Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Red Sea at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel, with diving and watersports on the private beach and boat trips from the marina. Work out at the gym, and tennis and squash courts or relax by the pool. Children will love the kids' pool and the kids' club. Sip drinks at sunset in Beach Restaurant at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel. Then savor Oriental flavors for dinner at Bambooti Seafood Restaurant. From Hilton Rooms to Deluxe Rooms, all Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel rooms boast balcony views of the Red Sea and offer wireless internet access. Fifteen minutes' drive from Hurghada International Airport, the Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel has a ballroom for up to 220, internet café and wireless internet access throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Hurghada Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.