Stayed here for 8 days. Nice beach, clean and good beds on the beach. Food was very good (especially with regards to previous Egypt hotels we stayed in before), organization of the restaurant was a bit chaotic.
Overall a nice holiday!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Hurghada Plaza Hotel Hurghada
- Hilton International Hurghada
- Hilton Hurghada
- Hurghada Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Red Sea at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel, with diving and watersports on the private beach and boat trips from the marina. Work out at the gym, and tennis and squash courts or relax by the pool. Children will love the kids' pool and the kids' club. Sip drinks at sunset in Beach Restaurant at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel. Then savor Oriental flavors for dinner at Bambooti Seafood Restaurant. From Hilton Rooms to Deluxe Rooms, all Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel rooms boast balcony views of the Red Sea and offer wireless internet access. Fifteen minutes' drive from Hurghada International Airport, the Hilton Hurghada Plaza hotel has a ballroom for up to 220, internet café and wireless internet access throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Hurghada Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.