we arrived on September 20th , not sure on what to expect, we kept looking on trip adviser most days before we left and every one was very positive, we was'nt dissapointed at all. while we was on our sunbeds we was asked if every thing was ok and we had 2 phone calls in our room to see if there was anything that we wanted. all the staff was so helpful and nothing was to much trouble.
my husband and i travelled with my sister and brother in law and stayed in the superior rooms next to each other facing the sea and lagoon which was the most amazing views especially getting up at 5.30 am to watch the sunrise,
we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary while we was there , with help from my sister the staff decorated our room with banners and balloons making it special we even had a cake made.
the cleaning staff came in every day and did a very good job, the food was ok we never went hungary there was plenty of choice for everyone.
we found the entertainment gang good and they worked hard to make everyone happy,also very friendly.
would go back but a week would be enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada