Well what can i say about this hotel..I shall be honest in this review as otherwise what is the point of doing one. ? .Firstly the weather was beautiful the whole time temperatures always between 36 -40 degrees, so take plenty of suncream as it is quite expensive.The staff cannot do enough for you & they are always very helpful & polite ( especially Omar who is a waiter that works in the lobby bar ) The food was plentyful & there was always something that we liked. (Just sometimes the food could have been slighty hotter in my opinion ). The rooms were cleaned & the towels changed on a daily basis. The private lagoon beach area was FANTASTIC, plenty of beautiful fish to see if you like to snorkel, utterly AMAZING !!.& no fighting to get a sunbed as they are so plentiful plus they also provide a beach towel. You can also get a little red flag from the reception to tie to your beach umbrella to stop all the workers touting for clients...it DOES work..The hotel is in a good location near all the shops to get your gifts especially there is a FIXED PRICE store if you dont wish to haggle. This is about 7 mins walk away just turn right as you come out of the hotel. I had some spa treatments & they were done very professionally, a little pricey but you can strike up a deal. Every sunday they put on a SUNDAY ROAST for us english folk..lol..very nice it was too. .....( The only downside at this hotel was the entertainment...Although they do try their best I though that it wasnt up to standard for an adult only hotel ).But in my opinion if thats all that was wrong.. all the good points overide the one bad point.& maybe if we was a little younger it might have been ok .Well thats it really...all that remains me to say is that we certainly will use this hotel again & if you chose this hotel we hope that you have a great hol too. HAPPY HOLIDAY TO you all ......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada