Well, cant find the words, just spent 9 days at this Hotel, NOT a single fault, as returning guests, was spoilt, room fantastic the views brilliant, staff all great, and at the beach bar, every day fresh chips cooked by Mohamed, Stayed from 10th July to 19th July. The lagoon was great was in it every day, as it got very windy, the open sea was a bit rough, so thank goodness for the pool and lagoon, different fish every day, a beauty puffer fish. and most amazing of all, no stress, no getting up crack of dawn for a sunbed, everyone staying was so chilled, no one bothered to "reserve" a spot, plenty of room and was 10.30 before we went to the beach, Lots and Lots of beds, all over the place, Hows that for a Hotel, My kind of Holiday. We will def be going back, The food was very good, lots of different places to eat, and different kinds of food, The Manager Mr Ayman El Sayed, took the time to stroll around to meet the guests, and ask if everything was OK, Also guest services every day ask if all was right, My husband happen to mention the bed was hard, Next day wow, lovely soft matress, no problem we were told, All the staff worked so very hard, and were so polite, The only down side, as all the Hotels are experiencing this, is AND I will say it, a certain few guests from a certain country, very noisey, very rude, and all 5ft 4 of me stood up to a 6ft Male from this certain country, for SPITTING every where he went, SPITTING, I ask you is that not disgusting, eck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the staff had a word as he didn't know what I was ranting about, needless to say they moved away from us and I never saw them again, OH YEA, so Sunrise will see you all again in the new year, THANK YOU ALL for a wonderfull Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada