We have just returned after our third visit.We have found this hotel to be excellent value for money with most rooms having a sea view.The rooms were cleaned to a good standard with towels and sheets changed daily. There are three restaurants to choose to eat from plus a beach bar open during the day serving chips,burgers,hotdogs and pizzas cooked to your requirements. Although the hotel is currently having ongoing refurbishments there is little disruption so ignore any comments that are negative they are people just after a refund you meet these on any holiday.While here the public toilets were being refurbed with little problems and certainly were a big improvement when finished..There is a new G.M. since last year Mohamed Deraz he is always available with his team to make sure everything is ok and to listen to new ideas.Anyone visiting will soon meet Ashraf the head chef he always seems to be about asking for new recipes to try out but also making sure you are enjoying yourselves.I think he must run on batteries as he always seems to be about.The Animation team keep everyone entertained but are not to pushy if you dont want to take part.The taxis in Hurghada can be quite varied in there charges and cause frequent arguments over prices,this year Sunrise have a taxi service operating from the hotel with prices printed in the reception of various destinations.We went to El Gouna about 40mins each way for a total of £20 for the taxi which can take 4 people.This included a prearranged pick up time to bring you back.Excellent service by Sayed who also runs boat trips from the hotel as well.Sayed is very well informed about Egypt and like everyone at Sunrise is very helpful.
This hotel has it all I would certainly recommend it,good position on the beach,good choice of food (not bacon for breakfast this is Egypt not Blackpool but we did get temps above 30 every day) excellent staff and accomodation and most importantly value for money this is why 25% of holidaymakers return to this hotel including ourselves
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada