I am a little late in writing my review. We stayed at the Oberio in April for one week. Firstly when you book your stay at the Oberio, please ensure that you have booked the Hotel's own transport. I thought I had done, but hadn't. We had an awful experience with A2B transfer company. On arriving at the airport we waited well over an hour to be taken to our Hotel, and then we were nearly left behindt the airport. The transfer back to the Airport was not any better. There were too many people for the coach to transport and then the luggage was unloaded through a window dropping down onto the floor.
I agree with all the positive reviews already said about the Oberio. I cannot and would not say anything negative about this Hotel. We stayed in a Deluxe Room (116) and the room was only a hop skip, and a jump from the Hotel and the Beach. Our room lads were superb and always worked enthusiastically
Unfortunately, the weather is in the hands of the Gods. It was windy, but the breeze was very welcoming.
I would like to say a huge thank you to Dr Ahmed Samy and his team. Both my Husband and myself were unwell on holiday (NOT FOOD RELATED). Dr Samy came out three times to treat myself and my Husband and he got us up and about in 24 hours.
I would definately stay at this Hotel again. I do prefer Hurghada to Sharm. It is a lot quieter than Sharm and the beaches and snorkling are far better. You do not get hassled in Hurghada as you do in Sharm.
I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff at the Oberio who all work so hard to give us a super holiday.
- Also Known As:
- The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh Hotel
- The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh Hotel Hurghada
- Oberoi Hotel Hurghada
- Oberoi Hurghada
- Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh
- Hurghada Oberoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just spent two weeks at the oberoi, the accomodation was a large king bed suite with a seperate sitting area. There are two large flat screen TVs in each suite a private courtyard with dining area and sun loungers. The rooms are tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The bathroom is large with shower and sunken bathroom in granite and the toiletries are replaced daily or if you run short on request. The whole complex is kept remarkably clean by the staff. The staff deserv a special mention because to a man( and woman ) they are polite helpful and above all a friendly people who make you feel welcome an liked.My wife and I both had birthdays during our stay and both had birthday cards and a cake delivered to our room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.