“Ok let's say it's fine But...(Be the change you wish to see in the world) if u really want it 5 stars” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort

Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #30 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Giza, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

1.(the worst point for me) The check in was messy - I know it's a crowded time esp. this days - but u should deal with it better than this!! (as we were waiting our bags to arrive to the room where we were...nothing happened till I go to the lobby and took it with me on the club car)

2. I saw a fox on my second night while waking at night around the garden at the end of the room of the main buildings (on front of rooms 101 -328 approximately) and I told a service guy out of the Louts restaurant at the BBQ zone there and he thanked me that I informed about that so I remembered that this wasn't the first time and somebody had informed about this negative point before in this website!!! so this the second time what r u waiting...for the last may be????!!!

3. This in relation with point no. 2 night is really so dim there i think u should increase light in some places in the hotel (esp. the paths at the villa area)

4.The podium restaurant is not that especial place as I thought should give it some notice esp the meals

except all of that it's generally wonderful
Rating: it's officially 4* but actually 3.5* and I wish it be 5* one day

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to learn that your stay was generally wonderful, thank you for your positive ratings.

On another note, I read with concern that some of our facilities and services were not up to your entire satisfaction. This should not have been the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

Kindly rest assured that safety and security remain our top priorities and necessary corrective measures were taken to avoid the re-occurrence of the issues you reported.

Regarding our Podium restaurant, I was surprised to hear about your comments as this facility is truly an asset to our property and we are receiving lots of positive reviews on a daily basis, praising on the excellent food and service. Nevertheless, I have shared your feedback with all concerned for further improvement.

Thank you again for your time and review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Michail Michail

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very nice hotel for the price paid
Pool area is very good
Very friendly staff
Kid's club is amazing
The only negative comment is the food . needs to be more tasty than that.
Over all I give the hotel 4 out of 5

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our services & facilities. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is great to read your appreciative words concerning the Hotel Team; I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Variety & quality of food is indeed a challenge and remain our top priority, kindly rest assured that we are doing our utmost to please everyone.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

cairo, Egypt
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

the air condition not working, the TV very bad, the room furiture very old,aggressive staff, not welcome people in resturant, I am not happy in staying in this hotel, never ever I will stay again in this hotel>>>>> bad hotel bad room bad staff

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I was really concerned to learn that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience encountered. I have shared your review and feedback with my Senior Team and will ensure immediate corrective measures are in place, where applicable.

Dear Mr. El Meniawy, we take pride in the services we offer to our guests and are always striving to improve on them. It would have been a pleasure to meet with you while you were still in-house to listen to you and to facilitate your stay with us.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I hope that you would give us a second chance to serve you better. Should you change your mind, please contact us directly to ensure you are well looked after.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

you don't need more than they did i really enjoyed with elpodum restaurant and the service there and felling you are in the best place in the world and the other restaurants service me as i'm the only guest although there were alot of people there and numbers of pools make you feeling the difference and the too long beach i can't find the words to describe it. house keeping are very good and they doing their work well and with love, in general the view of the room and the resort are very nice also the weather there is fantastic and i felt i make clear breathing and eyes. i really want to go back

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments on this website and for such a fantastic review.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable holiday with us and that the performance and attitude of our team at the hotel was up to your expectations. I will certainly share your comments with them, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

It is also good to hear that you enjoyed your evening in our Podium restaurant and had a nice meal with the very special treat of our team there.

Finally, it is indeed a pleasure to read that this is not your last time at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fantastically beautiful two weeks we spent 27/09/2013 , 11/10/2013 to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort. The property, immediately upon our arrival we got our room , which was very good for a long trip után.A host staff behaved impeccably us more tips
They did not want elfogadni.A room upon arrival back high purity , order and careful ' awareness experienced. The cleaning staff are watching kívánságunkat.Naponta replaced
the törölközÅ'ket and linen ± t . The room service and the mini bar regularly arranged idÅ'pontban uploaded . We received a fantastic view from our room of the Red Sea and the basins .
The restaurant was excellent , fresh food and drinks that are very tasty and the people of Europe were liking '.
Waiters were polite , kind and helpful ' to date.
The pools and surrounding areas are clean and tidy , which are regularly observed .
In total, there are definitely good opinion about this hotel and személyzetrÅ'l . Name that no one would like to point out , because everyone , without exception, were polite and segítÅ'kész ( kertésztÅ'l to the headmaster ) .
The nearest hotel accommodation is included in this plan ?
Thanks again for a wonderful experience .

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. We greatly value every bit of feedback we receive.

It is encouraging to read you had a wonderful 2 weeks stay with us. Thank you for praising on the restaurant, cleanliness of the hotel and the selection of food & drinks offered. I can see you enjoyed the view of the marvelous Red Sea from your room!!

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them. I too am very proud of how our team members provide service, smiling and comfort for all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful comments and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance in your future visits.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The hotel was very clean and good, me and my family really enjoyed our time, and we will come soom with our friends.. the service was good and everything was really perfect! But the only thing that was missing was the animation team, so we will come for sure in December..I just wanted to ask if there is gonna be animation team??

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share such a great review with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you and your family enjoyed your time with us, thank you for recommending our services and facilities provided to the readers.

I have noted your comment about the animation team and although they are on the ground and doing their best to entertain our guests, however I have shared your feedback with our Recreation Manager to further improve this area.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back with your friends in December for another enjoyable stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach.

Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I can truly recommend Hilton Long Beach for everyone. You will have a great time here, doesn't matter you travel with family or with friends!

We spent one week in this lovely hotel and we got perfect service in all senses.
The check-in went quickly, we got a sea-view room 829 which was perfect for us. The daily cleaning service was also good, there was absolutely no problem.

The quality of the food is super, wide range of meats, vegetables, fruits, desserts etc.
In the a'la carte restaurant you will get personal service with excellent food.

The beach is really big. Families with little children can splash in the shallow water, others can swin in the deeper. There is a beautiful coral reef in front of the hotel.

The whole hotel area is very clean, staff is very friendly, they always welcome guests with big smile.

Thank you for Hilton Long Beach this great holiday! Special thanks to Mr. Tantawy Mouad (Front Office) who cared us like friends, was always ready to help.

Hope to be back soon!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

I was delighted to read you had an excellent week with us and had a great time. I am pleased as well to read that our overall services and facilities were to your liking. Thanks for praising on the check-in process, cleanliness of your room/ hotel and especially the quality of food provided. We couldn’t have asked for a more positive review!!

It is encouraging to read your feedback about our al la carte restaurant “Podium”; it is indeed a great addition to our overall services & facilities.

It is very kind of you to recognize the hotel team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them and I am confident that they will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Michail Michail

Been to Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort? Share your experiences!