“One week to be repeated” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Sahl Hashish Road, Hurghada 67, Egypt   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - From $87
Ranked #36 of 181 hotels in Hurghada
“One week to be repeated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

A 1,2 km long beach of an exemplary cleaness, a wonderful swimming-pool meandering through a garden in bloom, the "Podium" restaurant with excellent offers and an attentive staff, a well-kept room, copious buffets, everywhere a very attentive personal, everyday a new surprise from the staff, the opportunity to sympathize and event get friends with Egytian families.
Shortly a very enjoyable stay. Again, many thanks to all who contributed to make our stay so pleasant.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel following your recent visit.

I am very happy to hear that you experienced a pleasant stay for a week in our hotel.

I will certainly share your great comments and thanks with our team, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

Once again, thank you and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, and in the meantime, happy travelling.

Kind Regards

1,281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The worst food I ever eat in a hotel, the food was tasteless, the quality is low, the joice is of cheap type.
The hotel is ageing and need renovations, the site is perfect, the room service need more training.
Overall do not go there until it is renovated.

• Stayed February 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review through this site.

I am sorry to hear that our standards offered did not meet with your expectations; this should not have been the case. I have shared your remarks with my senior team for further improvement.

Regarding the need for renovation, please allow me to highlight that our investments to the hotel’s facilities is a non-stop function. It is worth mentioning as well that we are following, on yearly basis, a refurbishment programme to our guestrooms, in order to be in line with Hilton Brand standards and to enhance guests’ experience during their stay with us.

I hope your experience does not prevent you from visiting us again at a certain point in the future.

Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

it was really nice place for spend my vacation. Food,services,lovely beach. All was absolutely perfect,and specially the staff was very helpful with highly hospitality.the beach also was very interesting with a lot of activates by animation team.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

Glad to read your appreciative comments, I will definitely share them with my team
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Moscow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This first time for me in hilton hurghada long beach but its fourth time for me in hurghada
i was been in hilton hurghada plaza two time and in mariot hurghada one time but i like to change the hotels, but this time i didn't feel good the hotel very good nice beach and very nice place and the room is good for me also the animation team is good but the restaurants very very bad i didn't found any one to help me no one grating me no one asking me to bring my drink no one smile no managers insaid the restaurant all same and when i need some drink from the bar i have to waiting 5 or 7 minutes why?
and also no soup pool no plats no spoon no thing its not restaurant it near to camp i mean the main restaurants both and when i asking to have some food to my room they refused and they tell me i have to pay 5 dollars, if they don't gave me serves insaid the restaurant why they refused to gave me food to my room i didn't like the restaurant so i want to take my meal insaid my room, about Ala Cart Restaurant its name podium i tray to reserve to this restaurant but they reserve for me in my last day and i ask to have my reservation before this day but they refused i want to try it first and if it good i can come again and pay the 10 USD for two persons in next time but they tell me they have no place so i have just my last day but its not good restaurant is very very bad service the waiter not help me he speak with me by aggressive way i take his name to know him and send complaint to the G,M his name is Sherif and he dont explain for me the menu and he didn't ask me about my drink also no body asking me about the my meal its very bad experience for me insaid this restaurant i dont know why its look nice but the stuff is not qualified...
i didnt recommend this hotel for any body

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback and for choosing to stay in the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

On a positive note, thank you for praising on our hotel, beach, room allocated for you and the animation team. I will share your compliments with my team and I know they will be pleased to hear them.

I was concerned to read your feedback about our restaurants and staff attitude. This should not have been the case, and I am sorry for any shortfall in services you may have experienced. I have passed your review on to our F&B Senior Team for appropriate corrective measures.

I have noted with surprise your comment about the Podium restaurant and I would like to invite you to read previous reviews on this site praising on this restaurant in terms of food offered, friendliness of staff and quality of service provided.

Kindly rest assured that our guests satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we spare no efforts in ensuring this at all times. It is only through feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton, hope to be able to welcome you soon in our resort.

Kind regards
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife enjoyed the stay there with very great hospitality from the staff... Our trip has started there at 7AM so we asked for early check-in so the receptionist helped us to make a very early check-in in a big room nearby the sea. and the pool which made us so happy :-)

The staff were so friendly everywhere which made us so relaxed... The food variety and quality was not that good in all restaurants. Also the Cola,Miranda and sprite drinks on the beach or the pools tasted not good at all.. We have already left our feedback with the receptionist before leaving.

The availability of gym, squash courts, heated pools and other facilities made us enjoy our time so much. It was a really good place to enjoy the sun and sea.

We have also made a safari trip which was awesome experience and with good price. Beside that we have made a trip on boat"Seawolf Reefking" that have a lower part that you can see Red Sea underwater. Also we made snorkeling in this trip too. All of this and more had made our day.

We can plan our next trip to this hotel again but after enhancing the food & bevarages quality. Wish you all a happy trip in Hurghada ;-)

• Stayed January 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our services & facilities. I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and felt our warm hospitality.

It is great to read your appreciative words concerning the Hotel Team, I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Variety & quality of food is indeed a challenge and remain our top priority, kindly rest assured that we are doing our utmost to please everyone.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

north west
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Recently returned with wife and 2 very young children. The hotel is in desperate need of investment. The family room we had to start with had an external door that wouldnt lock so first night all slept in one room, the second room the cupboard doors kept falling off and the bath was like sand paper as the ceramic finish had long since worn off. The kids play area's are broken and need replacing. The guests are mostly Russian.The food is similar everyday and bland although the staff went out off their way to try to look after our children by cooking them other food. The staff were really nice and helpful. My advise is check how old a hotel is prior to booking as this place would of been good 10 years ago. Would we go back? NO!!!!

Room Tip: Book another hotel that is newer.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Firstly on a positive point, many thanks for your kind words about the friendliness of our staff. I will share your compliments with them.

I was really concerned to hear that the overall hotel facilities were not up to your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may encountered.

It would have been a pleasure to receive your comments while you were still in- house in order to assist you in enjoying your holidays with us.

In addition, just to let you know that we have embarked on a hotel refurbishment programme which will bring our facilities in line with Hilton's new brand standards.

Should you change your mind and decided to visit us again, we will be delighted to arrange for your stay up to your expectations.

Minsk, Minsk, Belarus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Dear people! I just want to say that every person choose the place for having rest with very different wishes and views. It really depends on what you want to get from the time you have holiday. But as for me, my time in this hotel was really amasing. I met it twice - the first time was in October and second - in December. And i think that if i come to Hurghada one more time I wouldn't change my choise of this place. Thanks to manager, to animation team, to nice people working on the beach, in the restaurants. By the way..about restaurants... We had one evening in the restaurant Podium when were in the hotel second time. It was an excellent evening from the beginning when the manager of restaurant Mr. Sherif met us coming into. Delicious food, professional cook and waiters and even very friendly and comfortable atmospere there made my mood very nice. Thanks for your big job - I can imagine how it's difficult to do your business, but your team is really nice! THANKS A LOT for everything!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

We are so delighted to read it was your best time in Egypt . Many thanks for your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities, it is indeed a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Michail Michail

Been to Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort? Share your experiences!