Marriott Hurghada is one of the well trusted names in the city, I've stayed there for 4 great nights seeking some relaxation, and I found it there. I targeted in my search a hotel with a Superb sea view from the room terrace, the view was just great where you can have an open view over the red sea with many boats in the sight, my room was in the 6th floor which gave me a full and great view to the blue sea. I think all the rooms in Marriott have sea view.
The swimming pool was just great, it is not very large but good enough.
The service and the staff of the hotel were very welcoming and helpful, big thank-you to all of them.
The room was well furnished with a comfortable bed, although it was a small room, about 26 square meters, the terrace space was very enough.
The beach is not bad,but actually I expected something better than this, there is an island (artificial - not real) in front of the beach, it blocks the view while laying on the beach, I see no need for it, I didn't like it, it blocks 50% of the view, most of the other 50% are being blocked by a lot of boats on the right and left wings of the hotel, unfortunately the hotel has nothing to do for these boats as it resides out of the hotel area.
The food in the hotel was average, the breakfast level is not good as Marriot Cairo, although I had one good dinner at the hotel.
The hotel location is few minutes of everything, to the Marina, Walking Road, and the Airport, a lot of restaurants and supermarkets are near the hotel.
it was a great vacation I enjoyed it and my wife as well.
- Also Known As:
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel Hurghada
- Marriott Hurghada
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel
- Hurghada Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and directly on the beach, the Hurghada Marriott invites you to experience the ultimate in Red Sea luxury. This Hurghada hotel famous for its extravagant lifestyle and Red Sea charm, delivers exceptional service and outstanding amenities. Our beachfront resort in Hurghada features 283 spacious rooms complete with sea view and sumptuous furnishings designed for your comfort and relaxation. With a variety of dining options, this Marriott hotel boasts a diverse selection of international cuisine with 9 restaurants ensuring every day is a new experience. Whether your stay is business or pleasures our extensive amenities including wifi, outdoor pool, two tennis courts and a private island, the Hurghada Marriott ensures you of a memorable holiday. Experience the legendary Hurghada night spots and take a plunge into world class diving, explore and discover our Hurghada resort, the greatest vacation where life is ‘simply blue’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.