This hotel is located in a good position within reach of lots of restaurants and shops. There is no shortage of taxis to take you where ever you want to go,( just remember to negotiate the price first!)The rooms are quite spacious and very clean, tea coffee and water are provided. Most rooms have a large balcony facing the red sea, unless you choose one of the rooms facing the courtyard ,which no doubt are less expensive.The hotel has a pool and a private beach.A bridge takes you over to a little island with a beach bar. They have 'happy hour' each evening, buy one get one free.In February the temperature is nice and warm but the sea is still a bit cold, but it was possible to snorkel. The breakfast at this hotel is good,lots of choice and a large area to sit outside.There is free wifi in some areas and a free internet cafe. There is entertainment each evening, some are better than others, the belly dancing and traditional dancing is very good but I'd give the 'Russian Circus' a miss,its a bit embarrassing. Just clowns who drop things! On the whole I would recommend this hotel it is a good place to relax with polite and helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel Hurghada
- Marriott Hurghada
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel
- Hurghada Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and directly on the beach, the Hurghada Marriott invites you to experience the ultimate in Red Sea luxury. This Hurghada hotel famous for its extravagant lifestyle and Red Sea charm, delivers exceptional service and outstanding amenities. Our beachfront resort in Hurghada features 283 spacious rooms complete with sea view and sumptuous furnishings designed for your comfort and relaxation. With a variety of dining options, this Marriott hotel boasts a diverse selection of international cuisine with 9 restaurants ensuring every day is a new experience. Whether your stay is business or pleasures our extensive amenities including wifi, outdoor pool, two tennis courts and a private island, the Hurghada Marriott ensures you of a memorable holiday. Experience the legendary Hurghada night spots and take a plunge into world class diving, explore and discover our Hurghada resort, the greatest vacation where life is ‘simply blue’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.