As I was only at the resort as a day guest and then one overnight after the liveaboard diving holiday, the hotel was fine for my needs. The staff were excellent, all friendly and helpful, especially the young man and woman at the coffee shop who helped with access to the free wifi (VERY VERY useful).
The breakfast was vast of course. I really liked the sheltered beach area. The decor and standard was fine, for me, not 5 star (especially the beds), but perfectly adequate.
- Also Known As:
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel Hurghada
- Marriott Hurghada
- Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Hotel
- Hurghada Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and directly on the beach, the Hurghada Marriott invites you to experience the ultimate in Red Sea luxury. This Hurghada hotel famous for its extravagant lifestyle and Red Sea charm, delivers exceptional service and outstanding amenities. Our beachfront resort in Hurghada features 283 spacious rooms complete with sea view and sumptuous furnishings designed for your comfort and relaxation. With a variety of dining options, this Marriott hotel boasts a diverse selection of international cuisine with 9 restaurants ensuring every day is a new experience. Whether your stay is business or pleasures our extensive amenities including wifi, outdoor pool, two tennis courts and a private island, the Hurghada Marriott ensures you of a memorable holiday. Experience the legendary Hurghada night spots and take a plunge into world class diving, explore and discover our Hurghada resort, the greatest vacation where life is ‘simply blue’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.