“Bulls Restaurant well worth a visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bulls Restaurant

Bulls Restaurant
Sheraton Rd. In Front Of Elysees Dream Beach Hotel | Opposite Marrriott, Hurghada, Egypt
00201097770866
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 222 restaurants in Hurghada
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Billingham, United Kingdom
“Bulls Restaurant well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Visit Bulls at least three times every time we visit Hurghada. Great choice of good food, freshly cooked. Menu is extensive and we have tried most of the dishes - all excellent. Staff very friendly. Kitchen is on first floor behind clear glass screen - spotlessly clean.
One of our favorite places.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
California
“Must have gotten paid to write a good review!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The food was horrible, I was craving Chinese and OMG nothing even close. The menu, nothing seemed familiar, under Mexican they didn't even have taco's or burritos just nachos with no description of what's on them. Unless they just put melted cheese?
Warning you have to have Alpine training to get up the stairs. I had to use both hands to haul myself up. My husband had problems and he works out. So if you have health problems but you don't believe me that the food sucks then at least don't go upstairs. Bad food is never worth the money but the service was good the waiter was very nice, thank God for that.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
cairo
“the best in hurghada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

every thing was great....the food,drink's stuff.........first day i went to breakfast....u all have to try it the bakery was very good better then the marriott.....so i went in the same day for dinner...i got a pizza and my wife had a burger it was very great....so i ask for coffe after dinner it was the best i had since we went to hurghada......even the lunch for the next day was great....thank u bulls restaurant

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hurghada, Egypt
“Give it a miss”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was advised to visit here as I was in need of a little taste of home (UK)...what a mistake. The food is tasteless, expensive and the place is rather run down. I don't usually write reviews but, it annoys me when places charge European prices and don't deliver quality food.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Not to be recommend at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

My agency recommended this place for me if I wanna way good steak, I went there on my husband's birthday which was one day trip to hurgada..
This place is horrible; not clean, food really bad, overly cooked, very slow, baaaaaad service, bad location, toilets disgusting, AC not working, seriously we kept on laughing bec of how bad the situation was..
Don't go, seriously don't, not good value for money too.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere