“True five star hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 181 hotels in Hurghada
Essex
“True five star hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from the Tropitel and can honestly say it is a true 5 star hotel. There were only two small points that we were disappointed with first the pools were not fully operational and the pool that you could use was in need of repair and secondly there is not much outside the hotel to do and the hotel is very remote but this did not deter us from having a good time. The hotel is very clean and well kept and all the staff are fantastic especially the waiters in the Palm Restaurant. Drinks and food are excellent and the choice was so so good. We enjoyed the food at both The Mexican and Italian restaurants the food again was excellent in both but our favourite was the steak in the Italian. The pizzas in the Italian are so good. All in all we had an excellent time.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

757 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Budapest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have spent unfortunately only one week at Tropitel Sahl Hashees 5* between 16th and 23th June, while my parents have stayed one more week till 30th June 2013. It was our 2. time at this hotel. Our last year's satisfaction and very positive experiences made us to decide about going back this year also. In fact we didn't have other options about the accommodation, while last year was also everything perfect and wonderful!! If it could be, this year more perfect and wonderful!:)

Comfortable, spacious, clean and swimming-pool-, and sea-view rooms; wide selection of tasty food in the comfortable restaurant; wonderful lobby-, room-, and restaurant interior; beautiful garden-, and swimming-pool area; breathtaking sea; and last but not least the kinddness and hospitality of hotel staff and management made our holiday with the last year's stay simply the best and unforgottable!!!

Special thanks to Galina, who the best guest-relation officer is and also to the hotel management, whose kindness and care accompanied our stay. There was no day passed without asking us by a management-member if we feel well or if everything is ok or if we need anything! This hospitality is unique and we have never met the same at any other hotels!

One of the most wonderful memories of us was, when we have been invited to a coctail-party by the management as it was our second stay there. We had the chance to talk a little bit with the general manager of the hotel. His kindness and direct personality as general manager is exemplary!

Would we recommend this hotel to anyone? Of course! But only to those, who need to enjoy their holiday by the highest standard at a luxury hotel!

Would we return back? If we have the possibility, SURE YES!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tbilisi, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hello,
I have just arrived from this hotel. This is a short review of me what I like of this hotel:
1. Rooms and service - 5 star
2. Pool is great and clean - 5 star
3. Food is Super and they have delicious melon (miss that:)
4. Animation team - great guys - the one you'll never forget - I still continue friendship with them (ZICO & TITO they are super men)
5. Management and problem solution - 5 star.
6. Lobby bar - Great service.
7. Diving center - 5 star ( No need to go out and search for other companies or tour guides, they manage super.
8. I didn't have kids with me but they had a fun too.
9. Shops at the hotel are better and cheaper then in the city and you can find more quality items there.
10. Beach is clean and if you don't plan to go for diving you may snorkel.
11. what I didn't like was slow internet but besides that I rate this hotel with five star.
And lastly I will definitely return there.
People are great.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tbilisi, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

the hotel is great and bars and resturant and evening programs, me and my friends will come back with a great pleasure. The hotel has good team of animators, especially we had much fun with best animator Tito, who is the best dancer and showman.Rooms are very beautiful and clean. I liked the whole design of the hotel. Food is also healthy and tasty. Recommend to all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I like this wonderful country, with great historical heritage and beautiful sea. That is the reason I suggested to my wife that our first vacation, we spend at hotel by her choice. I must admit that the choice was excellent. Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh will provide you peace, rest, and at the same time you will be able to find entertainment in hotel facilities or in organized night visits to Hurghada. Yet there is something that sets this hotel, making it a place to which we would like to return, and those are the people who work there. Because I love restaurants and night life, and I consider myself fortunate enough to travel a lot, I can say that there are few people who can work in any part of the world and bring quality in any hotel across planete.Beside beautiful sea, the best cuisine I've ever tasted from all my visits to Egypt, I would like to thank Mr. Samir, an exceptional manager and gentleman with great manners. Also I would like to thank Mr. Ehab our good jinnee in this summer vacation. Every desire we ever had even if it's in the last hour of his shift, Mr.Ehab tried very professional and with great passion for his work to be fulfilled. We want to these people and their country all the best and hope to see them very soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
forchies la marche
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

in vacancy of 27/06/2013 to 06/07/2013
We just returned from a week at the hotel tropitel
The room service is perfect
The bathroom is beautiful
The view of the pool and side sea was really consistent with the description and it was nice to enjoy the terrace.
The excellent and presented with taste and care meals.
The catering staff is always there to meet every need
Side pools ditto impeccable and smiling
Beach side again great benefits ...
Beautiful walks along the sea are lovely
Thank you to all the staff, without exception, for his kindness and availability
It is with great pleasure that we return to this hotel as we left to regret ...
Thank you to Mr. Samir Abd El Rahman and Ali Yoursry and its employees. a very big thank you for all outstanding Service
next vancances from 10/08 to 20/08/2013 then I tell you very soon.

nadine belgium

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

a very good hotel!its a new one, the territory is rather big and beautiful.if you want to have nice quiet holiday this hotel is for u. as for the food it is very diverse and always fresh.The animation team is fantastic! i want to say many thanks to chef animator Mina, Tito, girls mama tanya. We had lots of fun. Kids liked mini disco a lot. Thanks to animator Mina for it, my kids fell in love with you and Barbie.Showtime is a real fun we had a kots of laugh! Also special thanks to Mr Michel - the manager.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh? Share your experiences!