Very relaxing holiday. Great staff and service. A bit out of the way but is excellent if you want a relaxing hassle free week.
Bike ride to the old town well worth a visit.
Food was good with lots of choice.
Both Mexican and Italian restaurants were great.
Only negative is that the pool has some cracked tiles etc but looks like they are starting to fix this now.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Supremely located in the newly and highest developed areas in the Red Sea “Sahl Hasheesh” 14 KM south Hurghada, one of the world's repute resort destination, Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh, offering magical views of the warm Red Sea, with impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, magnificent beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.