We have just spent 2 weeks (1st - 15th March) at the Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh. We travelled with my sister and her partner, this was our first visit to Egypt and we were delighted with our choice of hotel. Although only half open you would never know. The rooms were large, very clean and the shower was to die for. The cleaner who came in daily kept the room immaculate and us entertained by his amazing towel art (room 1006). All the staff were so very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I would like to say a special thank you to Mr Hosseiny and the chef's who went to so much effort to make my husband's birthday so very special by creating a great atmosphere and fabulous dinner in the Italian restaurant. Hassan at the pool for making us comfortable every day on our sunbeds and the staff at the pool bar who looked after us very well. The food in the buffet restaurant was good, always something to eat which you enjoyed, but as you will be aware when you cater for a lot of people to can't please all of them. The staff in the restaurant were very attentive and helpful and the head chef was always available to talk to and would listen to any comments and take them on board, like when my sister asked for fried bread at breakfast the chef had no clue as to what she was talking about but with help from her she had her fried bread. Rika and Heleri (part of the animation team) these two girls were fantastic always laughing and smiling, they both worked hard to make our stay entertaining, playing darts with Rika was quite an experience.
It is very difficult to criticize anything about this hotel but if I were to be picky my husband said he found the bed very hard, but we did find out towards the end of our stay that you could get a softer over-mattress (too late). The service in the lobby bar could be very slow at times even when quiet and evening entertainment was somewhat sparse.
All in all we had a great stay, weather was wall to wall sunshine and we would, and in fact already have recommended this hotel to friends and will certainly be returning ourselves.
We would like to take this opportunity to recommend the hotel and thank all the staff for making our stay excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Supremely located in the newly and highest developed areas in the Red Sea “Sahl Hasheesh” 14 KM south Hurghada, one of the world's repute resort destination, Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh, offering magical views of the warm Red Sea, with impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, magnificent beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.