Recently stayed at the Tropital over new year, absoultely loved the hotel and the staff made it so pleasurable.
Hassan (Andy Cole) sunbeds, an absolute gentleman.
Ahmed (pool bar man) v good
Mumo (hotel bar) v good
Mido (Animation leader) fantastic enthusiasm, well done, you are wasted at the Tropital.
Fekry (Restaurant) excellent
Hany (Restaurant) excellent
There were lots more but the above stood out a country mile for customer service, wow.
Hotel manager (at the time of the holiday)...absolutely fantastic, couldn't do enough for us, especially when we had an issue with the Gala Dinner because non of the hotel restaurants were being opened the evening that took place, even though we were all-inclusive.
We did not let this spoil our holiday as we met some wonderful people, especially Jim/Zina and Tom/ Hayley.
So dissapointed when we came home and our travel company A1travel would not reimburse the cost of the Gala dinner we had to pay for to ensure we ate that evening.
"In my opinion" the hotel manager must suffer from some form of memory loss and have a Jekyl and Hyde complex because he has suddenly stated that the hotel did provide dinner for all the guests that did not attend the Gala Dinner.
There must have been a secret packed lunch that we were not made aware of and the table must have been on the beech because there were certainly no restaurants open that night.
Bitterly dissapointed in the hotel manager, he was great to our face and kept asking us to put honest comments on trip advisor, which i am doing...
The hotel had lots of different nationalities and everyone seemd to mix, yes...even the Russians.
Fantastic holiday and didn't let the Gala Dinner /Closed Restaurants spoil what was a great holiday.
Hotel great, staff excellent,
Hotel manager.... not to be trusted because "in my opinion" he has two faces, so beware.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel Hurghada
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Supremely located in the newly and highest developed areas in the Red Sea “Sahl Hasheesh” 14 KM south Hurghada, one of the world's repute resort destination, Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh, offering magical views of the warm Red Sea, with impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, magnificent beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.