We were so well looked after the staff couldn't do enough for us.
A good variety of food was put on for us for our week stay.
Its a perfect venue for a relaxing vacation during the day but with trips diving and shuttle opportnities you can make the holiday a bit busier if you wish.
Please vist Paul and Lucas in their tea shop in the hotel as they are lovely and we had a daily cuppa there.
The nightly free shuttle bus is available to take visitors to Hurghada town to wander round the shops and bartar.
Also if people fancy a livlier evening there is a shuttle bus and entry to Little Buddah night club in Hurghada for a reasonable price.
If you have a massage it is vey good but different to at home so just check the details first.
January sun hours by the pool were from around 8am to 16:30 plus earlieror later on some balconies
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel
- Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Supremely located in the newly and highest developed areas in the Red Sea “Sahl Hasheesh” 14 KM south Hurghada, one of the world's repute resort destination, Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh, offering magical views of the warm Red Sea, with impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, magnificent beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.