“Home out of home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 114 Activities in Hurghada
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Since 1987 we organize amazing scuba diving and snorkeling for whole family! Our daily diving and snorkeling trips are suitable for families with children, groups, singles and couples. We are friendly family Deutch, Egyptian run diving center who offer all PADI courses and also rent of apartments in the diving center. Experienced dive team speaks English, German, Slovenian, Croatian-Serbian and Arabic. If you want to avoid massive tourism and avoid crowded boats come to Us! New Son Bijou Diving Center is your safe and best choice for a great holiday in Hurghada.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Home out of home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Really nice dives and service from people who makes your home out of home! Great value for your money and your friends in Egypt for life.

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Diving, Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I came to Hurghada with little interest to scuba dive. These guys changed my mind! I had a great intro dive the first day. Ahmed w Khaled were great at giving intro dives. Had so much fun that I decided to get PADI open water certified here. I got certified with a personal trainer for a great price and did all my cert dives in the Red Sea. These guys are so cool that I even stayed in their rentable apartments for a week. We had cookouts with the Bijou family and other divers each night. Lunch on the boat between dives is great. Plenty of dolphins and turtles at the dive sites. Great staff

Visited August 2012
Graz, Austria
“Great Diving !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

my family, friends and I want to thank you very much for this wonderful Day !
The place on the reef where we were in was very great - like in the picture !!
we have seen many beautiful fishes and many many colorful coral! the day was designed simply great and there was also very good food at the ship ! we can only recommend it ! thank you Ahmed & Khaled :) Love greetings from Austria !!

Visited June 2013
Helsingborg, Sweden
“Great diving centre.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great diving center that takes care of their divers. Very helpful, nice and good divers. I just got the right feeling at the start when I came across their website and this family takes care of you and help you so you get the best out of your dive. I cannot say anything bad about this diving center, only great stuff! Thanks for very nice dives and for a great service!

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Family Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

(2 adults + 7 yo - intro scuba day)

We have chosen NSB based totally on TA reviews. This was right thing to do and we had lots of fun on the day.
We have been picked up from the hotel early in the morning about 7:30am and were driven through Hurghada to the diving centre(Egyption way, you have to trust the driver, otherwise it is a bit scary :) ), there is a small fee for a transfer.
Ahmed met us at the centre and helped us to chose the right equipment and even given us some pills in case we have issues with seasickness(worked fine).
We have been sharing a boat with experienced divers(all German on that day) and they were doing wreck dive and drift diving.
Following the wreck dive it was our turn and Ahmed did guide us himself(hand in hand), he was making sure you feel comfortable under the water and was constantly checking. He was pointing at all of the interesting fish, I saw morena, barracuda, clown fish, rays and many other ones I do not know names of.
My wife did exactly the same and after Ahmed took our son for a brief shallow dive(the kid was very excited).
After lunch experienced divers were doing their drift dive and we were doing our second dive of the day, it was even better the second time(the site was nice as well, lots of fish and corrals ). We had some time to snorkel after dives.
Following our return to marina Ahmed gave us all the photos he made for us under the water(some were really great pics).
We would definitely do it again.

Visited May 2013