“Superb day snorkelling!” 5 of 5 stars

+20 100 013 8257
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hurghadas latest diving phenomenon. An all inclusive service, including airport transfers, booking accommodation, plus tailor made diving experiences. From beginners to recreational TEK diving. Prices available on request and will include transfers, boat diving, tanks, weights, local taxes and a professional, experienced Splash Red Sea Guide. Check our website for more information and special offers.
York, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Superb day snorkelling!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I booked this trip for me,my husband, my son (22) and daughter (16), and have to say we were a very varied group! Hubby and son very keen to snorkel and explore, daughter willing to have a try, and I wanted to sunbathe on the boat and occasionally dip in the water! Sharon was amazing and has a perfect balance of being professional and friendly. The day was so relaxed, and my daughter said she'd been worried she might 'have' to snorkel with the others, but we were free to do exactly as we wanted. The equipment was of high quality, as was the boat. What really made the trip special was Sharon - she was so friendly and helpful. We have wonderful memories of a fantastic day - we also saw a pod of dolphins near the boat and a turtle swimming by! You will not be disappointed if you use this company. Thank you, Sharon. :)

Visited July 2012
Sharon919, Owner at Splash Red Sea, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for the lovely review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your day, and your holiday and look forward to seeing you all again sometime in the future..........and it was nice to meet you all.

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent diving school, undoubtedly the best in Hurghada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Sharon and Denise run an exemplary diving school, primarily focused on one to one teaching and maximum enjoyment of the Red Sea for all levels and abilities. We were extremely well looked after by all, crew included. From start to finish, everything was done professionally with a healthy sense of humour. It was a shame that we only planned 3 days of diving, we could have happily spent the rest of our holiday chatting and laughing with both ladies.

Best bits: daily pick up/drop off from the hotel, lunch available on the boat, clear briefings before each dive, underwater camera available for hire, knowledge of dive locations, and many other recommendations of excursions to Luxor, local restaurants and bars.

Improvements: none!

Visited May 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Red Sea Scuba Diving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

As a friend and ex colleague of one of the owners I decided to check out their set up after diving with 'bigger companies' in Hurghada. I was expecting to be treated like a mate but found Sharrons idea different to mine,she treated me as a guest and i was treated to private guiding for not much more than normal 'day boat'prices both her and Denise have a wealth of experience in the Red Sea and if you require a more personal service for your diving then pick Splash Red Sea the boats they use are large and not tatty like other boats in the Red Sea. If you are solo or in a small group Spalsh are ideal. If you want to learn to dive theres no better place than Hurghada and Splash.

Visited May 2012
Ripon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic diving, with a personal touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Like others, I booked with Splash based upon the other Tripadvisor reviews. Nothing was too much trouble, including sorting out gear in advance that fitted properly (being 6'6" tall, it's often a problem). Denise and Sharon are superb both in terms of their professionalism and their overall customer care e.g. personal pick-ups from Hotel etc. I got five days diving in, despite a local sand-storm which stopped all boats going out and when I think we were the only divers in the Sea in the Hurgada area! Good choice for non-divers too, looking after my partner and eight year old son who was expertly coached through the PADI Bubblemaker (and duly bitten by the bug). So, overall, highly recommended and we will definitely use Splash again.

Visited April 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“excellent diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I booked with Splash on the recommendation of a diver friend. Everything was excellent; from the initial contact by e-mail for information, to hotel pick-up/drop-off to the people, boats, equipment etc. What really makes this such a special outfit is the fact that there are just Denise and Sharon and they never take large groups. I dived alone with Denise several times and this is so unusual for Red Sea diving. I will certainly go back to Splash!

Visited August 2011
Splash919, Owner at Splash Red Sea, responded to this review, October 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, it was a pleasure to meet you and help you out with your day in the water! We look forward to future collaborations and wish you all the best, with the UK adventure!