“German Italy in Egypt!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #142 of 228 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Italian branch of the Bordiehn's Chain Restaurants, located at the famous walking boulevard"Mamscha", Hurghada,inside and open air sitting, serving a variety of classic and American style pizza,Pasta , Seafood and crunchy salads, special scheme for Azur guests offered
Cairo
“German Italy in Egypt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

A nicely decorated pizzeria awaits you in Front of Giftun Hotel.
The name "Bordiehn" guaranties quality, but I had never been in the pizzeria. What a great surprise! If you are guest in the hotel you get a 3 course menue for no extra charge (because Giftun hotel is "all inclusive". I decided to have a "small salad" and a Pizza "Thomas" (named after star-cook Thomas Bordiehn). I very rarely had such a nicely decorated (and tasty, and big) Salad! The pizza was really ilalian style, thin and crispy, with lots of salami and anchovies ( which I love!).
When in Hurghada, do NOT MISS IT!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hurghada
“Never again !!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went to La Piazetta because Bordiehn's in Marina got good reviews. I order a spaghetti Bolognaise and my husband a pizza frutti di mare. The pizza was 80 LE which is quite expensive. My spaghetti was not warm when it was served. After the diner we asked for the bill. The bill was 161 LE. We gave 170 LE and did not get a change back !!! They just wanted to keep the 9 LE as a tipp !!! This is realy bad service towards tourists. We will not go to this place again !!!

• Visited October 2011