“A Fantastic Hotel !! You've got to go there !” 5 of 5 stars

Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sahl Hasheesh | Old Town, Hurghada 84511, Egypt   |
Ranked #17 of 181 hotels in Hurghada
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A Fantastic Hotel !! You've got to go there !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel is absolutely fantastic, food was lovely with really good variety, right on the beach with amazing snorkeling and the water as warm as bath water, but I have to agree what sets this hotel apart from anywhere we have stayed is the staff. The manager Mohammed who went out of his way to make sure everything ran as smoothly as clockwork. The cleaniless of the rooms was second to none and we looked forward to the amazing towel art from Wikeem on a daily basis. Special mentions to Ibrahim, Ahmed and Abrahim who all had a ready smile and looked after us on the beach. Amir who had kept us supplied with snacks at the outside bar during the afternoon and all the other staff in the restaurants and the bars who helped to make our holiday so special. We both have very pressured jobs and this hotel was just the ticket for complete relaxation and recharging of the batteries - Thank you very much !!!

Room Tip: Beach views are lovely !!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Sophieb1992
Thank you so much for reviewing premier romance on the tripadvisor , it was our pleasure that you enjoyed your stay at the resort and we looking forward for the next visit in the near future.

622 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Chepstow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I wanted a relaxing and chilled out holiday. That's exactly what we got! We stayed at the hotel from the 13/9 to the 23/9 and didn't want to leave. We booked with Thomson and from start to finish everything was fantastic. The staff at the hotel are great from the cleaners to the general manager they all take pride in the hotel and the service that they give. Our Thompson Rep, Mohammed was great, I’ll be back to take that dive with you!

Like others, there are lots of people to thank and a few people that deserve a special mention but overall it was a real team effort. Mohammed our cleaner did some great towel art, bar staff and reception staff were all terrific but particularly the guys on the beach, Ibrahim, Ibrahim and Ahmed looked after us keeping us topped up with drinks, making sure that everything was OK and even cleaning our sun glasses. I forgot my snorkel but no problem, Ibrahim provided one!, nothing was too much trouble.

The restaurant waiters were great in particular Ahmed (from the Chinese Restaurant) and Mahmoud (L Eqziz?) along with the chefs Moustafa and Mohammed. The general manager Mohammed Saeed takes pride in the hotel and wants to know what you think so tell him if you have any problems. The hotel is spotless and the rooms large and comfortable. The beach is clean and the sea crystal clear, not brilliant for snorkelling compared to other resorts but enough to keep you interested. Whilst we were there we saw Barracuda, Tuna, Squid and someone saw a Turtle!

If you are looking for a holiday with daily entertainment then this is not for you but if you are looking for relaxation, excellent service, great weather and a chance to chill out this is definitely the place to be. Having been to Egypt for several years, this is definitely a hotel and resort we would return to. Don't be put off from going, you will love it and there were no signs of any trouble at all.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side to the pool have less noise from the a/c.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Nick , Thank you very much for your amiable comments and for recommending Premier Romance for Tripadvisor readers. It is my extreme gladness to know that you spent such a fantastic stay and that you appreciated the team’s sense of hospitality, warmth and generosity.
We looking forward for your next visit in the near future.
kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife & I stayed at this hotel from the 9/9-20/9 & what fantastic time we had.The staff from the cleaners to the manager are 1st class,rooms are great,food excellent with a great choice.A special mention for for Ibrahim & Abrahim who work the beach both outstanding. Also a big thank you for Mahmoud Qutob the head waiter who is the best waiter we have had in any of the country's we have visited.Also on our last night we had a meeting with the manager to talk about the hotel & if there was any way in which it could be improved,which was a nice touch.If anyone is having doubts about traveling to Egypt forget them it's a great place to visit.We would be back on the plane tomorrow if we could,this is a hotel we hope to return to & recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Kentcarpman
Thank you for your review , i am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Fantastic holiday, Room was great,you can lay in the bath and look right out onto the beach,
Our room was kept clean by a lovely man sorry cant remember his name, I would look forward to going back to the room to see the towel art, so clever.
Hotel staff were great Mohamed Monet one of the chefs was lovely and always looked after me dishing my food up for me, as I need crutches, the staff were great always pleasent and eager to please, Thank you to all the waiters Mahmoud .E.L Ziz, Ahmed Mossa thank you for teaching me the art of folding napkins, and Sas, to name but a few.
The beach was beautiful where Ibrahim King of the beach, made sure we always had clean towels.
Ibrahim who always made sure we had drinks.
Ahmed Ezzat my son, I can't find you on fb. who cleaned our. Beds and glasses.
We're always so happy to see us, and made sure we wanted for nothing. Thanks guys.
Can not fault this hotel everywhere was so clean, the lift broke down, within half hour it was working again, We would go back tomorrow and would recommend it to friends and family.
Sue &Nick Wilkinson.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Sue
Greetings From Egypt . Thank you so much for your review . I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday at premier romance . We looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Before going to Hurghada we were slightly apprehensive about the trip and had tried to cancel. Thank Heavens that we couldn't because this hotel is fantastic. The place is beautiful, the food is terrific, the rooms are stunning and even the beer is great ( but from a bottle Mr.Methad !!). All the above are wonderful but what makes this place unique are the very special staff. From Ahmed on the beach to Nabir and Mahmood in the bar and restaurant, nothing is too much for these guys. In fact every member of staff always had a pleasant word although sadly too many of them to mention
Please go for yourselves and try this place. You won't be disappointed. The only time we experienced any trouble was on the Sunday night and this was from the residents fighting over the microphone !!!!
U know who you are lol !!
A very special mention too Moustaffa at the beach bar. If this wee guy isn't running the hotel next year then I'll be very surprised.
Thank you so much to all the staff coupled with some fantastic guests who made our holiday the best ever !!!

• Stayed September 2013
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Limboflip
Thank you for your wonderful review , thank you for mentioning my staff by names.All the resort team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we looking forward for the next visit.
Hempstead kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Like most other reports, very quite due to concerns in Capital, however nothing to worry about.
Service and staff six stars, my wife and I would go back tomorrow
I must say, i wish i had a Mumoud El Ziz working for me, nothing was too much trouble, he was one of many.

I've been to Egypt all inclusive hotels for the last ten years and a lot of hotels are focusing on both Russern food and drink, however I'm pleased to say this was not the case. Dinner was good however it could be more varied and introduce theamed nights to give more interest

I was pleased to be invited by the manager for a feedback meeting at the end of the holiday as were others and found it constructive. A number of guest do moan as what is good for one may not be the same, however when invited to attend this meeting and given the oppentunty to pass on their views fail to attend.

I can't wait to book for next year

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear dymott
Greetings from Egypt. Thank you for taking the time to review our resort on the tripadvisor . i am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and i would like to thank you for your support to our country and we looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were very concerned before travelling about the trouble in Egypt which has been truly hyped up by the Media. Please do not worry about travelling to this resort. The Hotel was just perfect if you are looking for a quiet, chilled out holiday in beautiful surroundings and a fantastic beach. The hotel is great but the staff are what makes it excellent. The beach staff Moustafa and Ahmed were attentive and friendly. Nabir served wonderful cocktails. Mahmoud and all the waiting staff were always on hand to top up your glass. The chefs were informative and helpful. Even the reception staff were so helpful with my 2 requests. Every staff member stops to wish you a happy holiday.
The food was excellent and plentiful. The sunbeds are the most comfortable I have seen and the rooms are exactly as pictured in the brochure. The resort and the hotel were approximately a third occupied, but to be honest I think this added to our experience as people came together and everyone of every age got along well.
For many years I worked as a Travel Agent and I have become very fussy, but I can honestly say this hotel was everything I expected and a little bit more. You should go to another hotel if you want to be entertained as it is all about luxury and relaxation.
The only issue we had was with the loud beach music on either side of the hotel on the first few days but after discussing it with the Reception staff the Assistant Manager spoke to the owners who turned it down. On a Friday there is a beach party and the first Friday the music was unbearable, but the Manager got the Sahl Hasheesh Governate to regulate this and the following Friday it was actually quite enjoyable to listen to. The Hotel staff went above and beyond and I thank the assistant manager for this. I look forward to returning again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear nikkihodgson
Thank you for your review , me and my team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Been to Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!