“Our wonderful holiday.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Our wonderful holiday.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have just returned from Egypt and do not usually write reviews on Trip Advisor even though we are avid users. For this hotel however we are making an exception.

It is a wonderful, peaceful corner of paradise. It is a quiet and relaxing place to unwind and we simply did not want to leave! It does exactly what it says on the tin and we cannot wait to return.

The staff were exceptional in every way with nothing being too much trouble, from the beach staff to the waiters and cleaners we were totally spoilt for two weeks.

The beach is good for Egypt - the service was great, we were waited on hand and foot. We did tend to spend a lot of time in the sky pool which was very peaceful with the waiter service yet again being exceptional- we miss you Mustafa!!!!

The rooms were lovely, being both stylish and clean. Every day we were treated to the funniest towel art we have ever seen, we will never forget Elton John the crocodile!!!!

The only downer in the whole two weeks was the charge for the minibar that was not the norm compared to any other all inclusive's that we have stayed at. Also, after checking out all food and drink carried an extra charge which again we have never found to be the case with an all inclusive hotels in the past. These points are really minor and we were treated so well on our last day and throughout our holiday but the only reason we mention them is for future visitors so that you know in advance.

In summary apart from these two tiny things this is an amazing place for couples and one of the best places we have visited in the last seven years.

A big thank you to you and your staff Mr Mohammed you really made our holiday.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Our Guest
Thank you for choosing premier romance to spend your holiday , The Team and I are extremely pleased that you had a comfortable stay and we looking forward for the next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Middx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We certainly had the well earned and deserved relaxing break with the “Seven S’s”!! Where do we start….well, this was by far the best holiday we have had in a v.v.v. long time, Mr Saeed and his team we would like to thank from the bottom of our hearts for the most memorable, relaxed, pampered and most enjoyable holiday:

1. Being a really, really fussy vegetarian I had e-mailed the hotel prior to our
departure and received a prompt and personal e-mail from the GM Mr Mohamed Saeed,
asking for some suggestions as to what I do eat, which I did in my return e-mail. I also
mentioned that our stay there also was incorporated with my birthday.
2. Upon arrival we had a personal check in in the lovely lounge bar, NO UGLY BRACELETS
were put on our wrists (this we later found out was because Mr Mohamed Saeed wanted all
his guests to be treated in a special manner by all his staff)
3. Once check in was completed Mr Mohamed Saeed presented himself personally to us with
his executive chef and informed me that all my dietary requirements would be met as all
arrangements had been made in advance (my comment to my husband was I’ve heard this
before!) How wrong I was as I was served with 3 exquisite courses both for lunch and dinner
during the whole 7 days and was met by the chefs each time
4. The rooms were magnificent, spacious with plush carpet and the bathroom was just out of
this world. With bathrobes and slippers. I requested for extra hangers, water and towels,
these were brought to us within seconds. Views from the balcony were fantastic
5. As we arrived late pm we decided to have a walk in order to acquaint ourselves around the
hotel facilities and surrounding area , outside in the beautifully kept gardens the barman
informed us that the bar closes at 5pm (in preparation for evening service), however, he still
offered us a drink and we were served our first cocktail with a huge greeting and smile, this
was the first of many to come
6. At the beach Ahmed and Sabry introduced themselves to us and informed us that they
would look after us during our stay and if we needed anything all we had to do was ask, they
informed us of the beach and bar service and that they would also clean our sunglasses
everyday and supply us with clean towels
7. All throughout the hotel, when you first met the staff, they greeted you with a smile and
introduced themselves and asked your names and where you were from. They could not
believe that my husband and I were from UK as they thought my husband was Dutch and I
was an Egyptian, which to me was a huge complement as Egyptian women are absolutely
awesome with gorgeous eyes!
8. Most of the staff spoke 3-4 languages and had a great sense of humour. I thoroughly
enjoyed conversing with the staff and would spend hours talking to them whilst my husband
was happily sunbathing on the beach! LOL
9. Restaurants: There was a main restaurant (themed nights every night) and 2 A La Carte
restaurants; Italian and Chinese. Freshly cooked snack were also served during the day.
Whilst I had magnificent vegetarian meals every time, my most favourite food was served in
the Chinese restaurant (prepared with perfection by an Egyptian Chef!!) and ended up
being a 5 course meal as the chef wanted me to sample his fantastically created
vegetarian dishes, I even asked Mr Mohamed Saeed to sack him (LOL) so that I could bring
him home with me as the food prepared by him was just soooo tasty and awesome! I have
never in all my years had such gorgeous vegetarian food in a Chinese restaurant. My
husband had the duck in the Chinese restaurant, which he said was excellent. He
thoroughly enjoyed all the meat dishes cooked to a perfection and he even ate the
delicious barbequed meat which was served on 2 occasions. He thoroughly enjoyed all the
meals and loved the variety
10. I always eat fruit for breakfast but on the 4th morning the b/fast chefs felt that I was not
eating enough and insisted that I tried a crepes, which he personally finished off with
chocolate sauce, brown sugar and sliced banana, sadly for my waist line I ended up having
this every morning for the duration of our stay as it was sooo delicious
11. My birthday – from the minute we stepped out of our room, I was wished a happy birthday
by every single member of staff and also met by Mr Mohamed Saeed who presented me
with the biggest floral arrangement I have ever received. When arriving at the beech
Ahmeed presented me with a beautiful gift with our names written in the sand vase. At
night we ate in the Italian restaurant and were joined by Mr Mohamed Saeed for a drink of
Egyptian champagne. At the end of the meal the waiters brought out a gorgeous
chocolate/fruit cake and sang happy birthday to me. I was in tears by the end of the night
as my whole day was made soooo special.
12. On Thursday whilst walking I had clumsily twisted and sprained my ankle, when I got to our
sunbed both Sabry and Ahmed came to my aid, Sabry brought me an ice pack and Ahmed
massaged my foot thereafter, they were all really concerned and caring and would not let
me get up to fetch my own drinks and insisted that I call them should I needed anything!
13. Lounge bar – we would always start and finish our evenings with a drink at the bar lounge
and we always had the most amazing cocktails, presented with umbrellas and love hearts
cut out from fruits. I had some great laughs with the guys there at the end of the evening
14. We would certainly go back to the amazing and awesome Premier Romance and I have not
stopped talking about the staff and service since I have been back home!

Please ignore any bad reviews you may read and as Steve, Jeanette, john and Sue said in their review below, you have to experience this resort for yourself and both my husband and I feel that you certainly will not be disappointed.

I have not mentioned staff names apart from 2, purely because they were all exceptional, providing an outstanding service and I did not want to miss anyone from this review.

Once again with a heartfelt thank you to Mr Mohamed Saeed and his fantastic team for a very memorable holiday and birthday.

PS. When booking this resort, please do check out Inspired Luxury Escapes as they offer great rates.

From Harsha and Robin – Harrow – London

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Harsha
Thank you for the headline , i did not expect to read the review of this length . that is why i do not find words appropriate to respond to this beautiful review and all i can say is my staff and i are delighted that we were able to make you happy during your stay at premier romance .
one more time thank you and we look forward for the next visit in the near future.
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just returned back from holiday in Egypt with our friends,well what can i say,the best holiday i have ever had.We stayed in Hurgarda in a very quiet area called Sahl Hasheesh.We stayed in The Premier Romance Boutique Hotel which was 5 star,adult only,with spa facilities,the best hotel in this area by far.The hotel is small with just 79 rooms,so always seems quiet and relaxing,no hustle and bustle.On arrival we were greeted by the bell man Mostafa what a great guy,he never stops smiling.He took our suitcases from us and escorted us into the bar,sat us down with some cold refreshing drinks while he dealt with the paperwork for check in.This was a first for me as check in usually means queuing up at reception,tied after flight,not what you really want to be doing.Mostafa escorted us to our rooms,delivered our suitcases,quick efficient friendly service.The room was imaculate,it had everything you need,massive bed,big television,with english film channel,tea and coffe,mini bar,sea view,even carpets unusual for hot countries,air con and plenty of hot water that never runs out fantastic.The bar had 2 outstanding gentlemen waiters called Khaled and Mostafa,these lads could not do enough for you,i got told off for taking my empty glasses back to the bar,they accused me of pinching their jobs,so i sat back down and enjoyed their attentive service.These 2 barmen are best mates and we had lots of fun with them.It was Mostafas birthday on one night we were there so we had a make shift birthday cake made up for him in the main restaurant with a candle in the middle.We asked him to join us in the bar and we all sung him happy birthday.He said this has never happened to me before and we could see him welling up but we could tell he was enjoying it.A big thankyou goes to these two for making our holiday alot of fun as we spent a lot of time in the bar.Another 2 gentlemen that gave us great service in the main restaurant were Mahmoud and Romany,these lads never stopped topping up your drinks,aiways smiling,good sence of humour they needed that to put up with us.On the beach we were treated like kings and queens by 2 life guards called Ahmed and Mima,they put our towels on our beds,cleaned our sunglasses,brought our drinks,we did not have to move to get anything,this is the life i thought.We had a fillet steak in the italian restaurant one night, it was a lovely meal and so was the waiter who looked after us his name was Moaurod,hope this is spelt right he gave great service always with a smile thankyou.Not forgetting our cleaner Wael Mohamed he turned our towels into animals,the room was imaculate day after day,he even helped us with our suitcases to the lift,what a guy thankyou.All four in our party had spa treatments and massages at the hotel expensive but worth the treat.Watch out for pushy salesman on beach could be offended by him if your not from yorkshire.Me and my mate john had a great trip out into the desert on quad bikes and finished off with free camel ride highly recommend good fun.Had a boat trip out to a paradise island called Mahmaya,well i thought we were in the saychelles,what a beautiful place,straw huts,crystal clear waters,dolphins,free lunch,bar,proper toilets ,red hot all day what more do you want.This is my first visit to egypt and throughout all my time here i have found staff at my hotel aswell as most of the egyptian people to be very friendly especially towards the english.One day during your holiday you will be invited to a cocktail party in the outside bar.This is where you get to meet and shake hands with the general manager,a great guy called Mohammed Saeed.He was there to introduce himself and ask everybody if they had any problems to solve and to make sure everyone was enjoying their holiday.This i found was a nice touch.This man was seen everyday in the background by me sometimes in suits sometimes casual but always making sure that top quality service was received by everyone.Mohammed probably noticed me and my friends having alot of fun with his staff on a daily basis sometimes too noisy for this hotel,hope he and other holiday makers were not offended.All the staff i have mentioned by name when asked by me,whats it like to work for Mohammed saeed they all said he was good man to work for and they liked him very much.Summing up this holiday,all i and my friends can say is that the hotel,the staff,the boss man,the food,the service,has yet to be beaten by anybody else.The only downside for me,if you can call it a downside,is that i missed my english bacon,not the end of the world is it.A massive thankyou Mohammed to you and your friendly team of staff for making mine and my friends holiday the best. p.s This review is a true reflection of this hotel and holiday ignore any bad reviews and try it for yourself you will not be disapointed.Thankyou again Steve&Jeanette John&Sue Date of stay 23/4/13 to 30/4/13

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Steve, Jeanette,John and Sue
It was really nice to read this beautiful review , i and my staff are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward for the next visit.Thank you so much.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After two years of visiting Premier le Reve we want to try out Premier Romance. It was an success. It's a smaller resort but that is just the charming site of it in our point of view. The rooms are very well decorated en kept clean, the staff is very kind and helpful. The beach is a nice place to stay with very good service. The only point of small critic is the food in the main restaurant and specially the lunch and diner. It is not thát quality that you expect in a resort of these class. However, the diners in the Italian and Chinese restaurant are extremely good as well as the service.
The general manager, mr. Mohammed Saeed, is an refreshing type of manager. He is not locking up himself in his office but he's everywhere around and above, keep in contact with his guests and the last evening we had a good and nice conversation with him. The day after we left and unfortunate we hade not the change to say goodbye en thank him for the hospitality.

Greets Peter and Louisa from Amsterdam. p.hamaker@gmail.com

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Mr. Peter
Thank you for taking time to review us , i want to extend my personal appreciation for your comment during your stay with us. All your comment will definitely be conveyed to our management team.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Everything was excellent - we upgraded to a Villa and it was superb.
Recommend this hotel for a quiet relaxing holiday - no worries - no hassles.
Thomson rep organised a nice snorkelling trip which again was an added bonus to the holiday.
All the facilities were very nice and the private beach is a gentle 30 second stroll with staff to look after you on the beach.
Oh and best till last the staff were all smashing and could not help enough.

Room Tip: Just spend a few pounds more for a villa - superb privacy
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Bob B
Thank you for taking the time to review premier romance on the tripadvisor . i am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we looking forward for the next visit.
Rhodes Town, Greece
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I decided to visit Premier Romance as I:
a) Was very satisfied with Premier le Reve
b) Read great opinions on tripadvisors.
Both appeared to be false recommendations.
1. When I came to the hotel at. c.a. 12:30 I was told to wait next 2 hours to get into my room. But of course I was to leave it at 12:00. Hotel day lasts 22 hours!
2. When I finally got the room I found no information about the hotel (except room service menu). When I asked at the reception I was told everything could be found on their website.
The first 4-5 star hotel I found in the whole world without this useful book!
3. The internet? At Le Reve it was everywhere. In your room, on the beach. At Romance it was only in the lobby area. Connection was slow and once they lost connection for whole 16 hours.
4. Food was terrible. I am accustomed to healthy eating therefore I felt a bit sick with each plate. I do not know why people write the food at Romance is good. Perhaps those are the ones who say that typical English breakfast is better than Italian or French one
Ice cream? Knock-knock? Do you know an invention like this exists?
Fruits? The ones that were edible were served only during supper. But of course only if you managed to get there at 7 PM. An hour later you would not find them.
The juices they present in adverts? Cheapest nectars I have ever tried.
The only bright spot was the seafood grilled outside by a nice cook – he was smiling, appealing – he did not suit to the hotel.
5. Room cleaning – for the first 4 days it was done with great care. But then the man was changed and when I left just USD1 tip (not usual USD2) he must have felt offended by me – he left no water, small towels were not delivered, housecoat was not hanged.
I am very sorry for USD1 offence!
6. Bar service – at le Reve everyone was smiling, cheerful. At Romance almost all bar service (except one guy at the bar near reception) appeared sad. I was always wondering if they were beaten by manager or someone had died?
When I forgot money one day and just did not tip them, they began to harass me with receipts. Same in the beach bar! Even if I took a single bottle of water I had to sign it put my name, forename and room number. What an all-inclusive service!
7. Hotel pool? Funny. It was rather a large Jacuzzi. The only advantage vs. le Reve was the ability to swim in the sea – the reef was far from the beach.
8. Romance? Some may like the hotel is close to the shops. But I was looking for tranquility like the one at Le Reve. This hotel should rather be named Le Reve de Romance, as it was rather my dream to find tranquility when listening to pneumatic hammer or music coming from 3 different directions (shops, nearby bar).
9. Last but not least. I am 189 cm tall. But it was too much for the bed.Why? Because Scandinavians do not come to the hotel?
All these factors would make me give the hotel a 3 stars note. But that would be too much. Why? The guy at reception. He wore a mask of polite, pleasant man but in fact he did everything he could to irritate me.
As my flight back was delayed c.a. 12 hours (do not ever used sun&fun agency) I asked the guy about the possibility to leave the room a bit later. The answer was that hotel was overbooked but maybe he could find something the next day at a cost of USD 90 (I asked to extend my stay for 6hours). But of course I could spend my time in the lobby! Meanwhile other passengers staying at 4-5 star hotels were given free food, access to showers etc. When I bought a can of coca-cola in a nearby shop and put it on a table in the lobby the guy called me (yes, he did not come to me- he called me as if he called a waiter) and told drinking or eating in the lobby was forbidden.
Of course I left the hotel instantly. And of course I will never ever come to the hotel again.

Room Tip: Remember they offer rooms without balcony. My agency did everything they could to spare money and ch...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectation but let me draw your attention to we did not receive any reports from the head department that one of our guests had a problems , even at the GM weekly meeting with hotel guests which held every Sunday we are sure we have not meet your good self.The reviews on our page is not false reviews and if you read it as you said , you will find how we treat our guests and how the summit satisfaction is our primary target . you arrived to the hotel at 12 noon and the receptionist escorting you to the lobby bar and welcome drink and face towel was provided until we fill the registration card , then the receptionist escorting you to the main restaurant for lunch and then you have got your room at 14:00 and you received the hotel information list upon arrival.
well known to all travel agents are working with premier romance that WI-FI covers lobby area and main restaurant only and during your stay there was a problem with the internet cable in Egypt caused the disconnection for few hours .
I am sincerely regret you felt sick because of our food although the hotel is providing a wide selection of different buffet and canned fresh juice every day not powder like some 5 stars hotels, in addition to that we provide 12 different kind of fresh fruit with sufficient quantity throughout the buffet time.
We use the signature system because we do not use a wristband because we believe that the wristband is not commensurate with status of premier romance .
and i would like to draw your attention that the swimming pool is fit with total number of rooms as it is we did not receive any comments from the guests or travel agents according to the pool size , in addition to that we have a guest service telephone number to receive any comments or complains regarding to the rooms or maintenance problems during 24 hours.
the late check out is subject to the hotel availability and its chargeable service not free of charge .
finally , according to the health and safety international rules it is not allowed to bring food or drinks from out side the hotel , as it is not allowed to eat it in the lobby area where there places to dedicated to it.
one more time thank you and we wish you good luck in your next travel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

What more can i add that others have already written,Could not fault anything,the 4 of us enjoyed every moment,from start to finish,should have had 4 weeks not two,Every thing was so relaxing.Ibraham,on the beach was fab,tea and coffee after out morning and afternoon swim,water and drinks also supplied.
Sabir always put towels out for us,an was very pleasant.The hotel was very clean and had everything you needed,rooms cleaned very well thanks to wallie...... that's what we called him
rooms 1223-1225 he was great with us. The food was very good the desert chef was fab,didn't get his name?,but have put on weight,thanks to the strawberries and choc,oh so good!!!!!!!. Romany in the restaurant was always on hand to top up the wine.Mr Mohammed Saeed the manager was great,always around checking on things so helpful and thank you for everything.
Fab hotel, food and excellent staff,we hope to be back again next year same time'

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear our Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review us on the trippadvisor , i am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we looking forward for the next visit.

Been to Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!