Got back from PLR on Friday night. What can I say that hasn't been by others, From the polite staff at the desk to the mad waiters around the pool the staff couldn't do enough for us! The food was superb and the Italian, in particular, was a cracking night out. Our cleaner was excellent and one day when I returned to the room to change my book, he had the 8ft wide bed pulled out and was cleaning behind! The spa was very good, albeit pricy, although we did get a freebie for booking 2 treatments, I also used the gym, which was well stocked with both cardio and weights kit. I felt sorry for all the staff with a lot of people cancelling (although mainly Germans and Russians) but it was a bit of a bonus fir us as we didn't have to fight for a sunbed. Would I recomend this hotel? In a hearbeat, we wil return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada