“Top Hotel, Top Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
Coningsby, United Kingdom
“Top Hotel, Top Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

Got back from PLR on Friday night. What can I say that hasn't been by others, From the polite staff at the desk to the mad waiters around the pool the staff couldn't do enough for us! The food was superb and the Italian, in particular, was a cracking night out. Our cleaner was excellent and one day when I returned to the room to change my book, he had the 8ft wide bed pulled out and was cleaning behind! The spa was very good, albeit pricy, although we did get a freebie for booking 2 treatments, I also used the gym, which was well stocked with both cardio and weights kit. I felt sorry for all the staff with a lot of people cancelling (although mainly Germans and Russians) but it was a bit of a bonus fir us as we didn't have to fight for a sunbed. Would I recomend this hotel? In a hearbeat, we wil return.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 14, 2011
Dear guests,

Greetings from Premier Le Reve. Thank you for your wonderful review about our hotel and polite staff, we are so pleased to read that you had such a relaxing holiday.
Rest assure that pleny of sunbeds are available at any time and fighting won't be necessary. I have shared your comments with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Premier Egypt Hotels Sahl Hasheesh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (753)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

We were a little un sure at first if this hotel would live up to our expectations as there were a couple of things we werent happy with. However it only needed to be mentioned once and Mr Fouquet and his team soon sorted it out for us.
It was obvious throughout the whole of our 2 week stay that all the staff soooo wanted to make you happy.
If you want to be spoilt in a beautiful hotel with wonderful management and staff this is your hotel.
we would go back in a heart beat.
The food and drinks in all the hotel restaurants and bars were very good.the bar staff and pool staff were fantastic..well infact so were the chefs and staff everywhere.
only a few little picky things like our mini bar not toped up at all during our stay, they ran out of sparkling wine for a few days( i think that was my fault..hic!) reception staff not always able to help due to their lack of infomation,spa extortionate prices , but hey it didnt effect our holiday. My favourite hotel so far and ive stayed in a lot and this deserves its no 1 rating in hugharda.
Overall a fabulous holiday .so a big thak you to all the staff who made it happen.
We hope the current situation doesnt stop people from going , its miles from any trouble very secure and safe there. SO GO AND ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

We have just come back from a truly wonderful hotel, best we have ever been to. We cant find any fault with it what so ever. The rooms were gorgeous, the restaurants were wonderful and the staff were truly amazing. From the moment we stepped in to the beutiful foyer until the end of our holiday we were made to feel very very special, and although the trouble was going on in Cairo we were made to feel very safe and secure. I would like to make a special mention to our room attendant (room 1216) who was extremly polite, and cleaned our room perfectly, also Hamaz, Carlos and Sahed, who were the pool attendants. Thank you to all the staff for giving us a wonderful holiday to remember.

Dear guests,

sunny greetings from Premier Le Reve and thank you for your lovely comments about our staff and the gorgeous food you enjoyed in our restaurants. It is my pleasure to confirm that I have passed your comments to our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

This hotel was fabulous and by far the best we have stayed at. From the moment we arrived we were could not fault this hotel. The lobby area was beautiful as you first walked in very grand, we were then taken to an executive lounge were you could help yourself to snacks and drinks free of charge whilst the staff sorted your room check in.

We were then shown to our room, shown how to work the safe, the location of the free minibar etc and then within a few minutes our luggage arrived. We were staying in a superior room which is one up from the lowest rate room however the room was still of the highest quality decorated beautifully with a absolutely huge bed, beautiful bathroom, walk in wardrobe and lots of general space. I could not fault the the room nor the cleanliness.

Following this we went on to discover a wonderful buffet restaurant which by far had the most choice of any hotel I have stayed in. Plenty of English style food amongst other wonderful dishes, the meat was of a high quality being cooked on a large charcoal grill (steak chicken kebabs, fresh fish etc), food was always piping hot and staff serving or replenishing the food always wore gloves. As soon as you sat down waiting staff were there to provide water/any other drinks you required and cleared away every plate so you could use a fresh one for whatever you choose to have next. The al la carte restaurants were fabulous our favourite being the Bella Italian, the fillet steak was cooked to perfection.

During the daytimes we spent majority of our time around the main pool. This pool had the added bonus of being heated which was lovely considering we went out of season. The towels provided for the very comfortable sun lounges were always clean and we had no problem finding a suitable spot. Staff around the pool were always very helpful but the main star was Carlos who is a true credit to the hotel. Considering he was getting drinks for everyone around the main pool area he was always there replacing your drink with a fresh one as soon as you finished the last drop.

I feel like I am going on a lot about this hotel but I know like I did myself people look at these reviews and make their choice following what other people say. This hotel was wonderful from start to finish and the staff could not do enough for you, the room was cleaned everyday, check in and out very hassle free. The hotel is located in Sahl Haseesh which is on the outside of Hurghada centre/town but the hotel in this area are new and the quality is second to none. If you want a relaxing break with wonderful food and staff then this is the hotel you. We decided to book this hotel even thought it was slightly more than what we wanted to pay, but it is definitely worth the extra money and we came away with no poorly stomachs and wanting to return again in the future.
Myself and my partner are in our late twenties we wanted a relaxing break we certainly had that and much more.

If I had to pick any fault and I wouldn't even call it that it was that there seems to be prices given sometimes in euros, dollars or egyptian pounds. If the hotel continues to accept numerous different currencies in the future I would possibly suggest they provide a price in all of the currencies. As the Spa gives a Euro price, the menu's give egyptian pound price and then when we booked the hotel taxi they gave us a dollar price which becomes quite confusing. We took egyptian pounds with this being the countries currency however it seems like a lot of other people we spoke to took dollars.

Lastly we did not use the hotel spa, the prices seemed very expensive and I also did not like being approached whilst sunbathing around the pool by the spa staff trying to poach you for treatments.

To finish this hotel is in no doubt a true 5* and I would recommend anyone to go and sample their delights

Vicky and Mark
Hartlepool, Cleveland

Dear Vicky & Mark,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback about our hotel on Tripadvisor. It is always such a pleasure to read that our guests thoroughly enjoyed their time staying with us and we are especially delighted to read that you would recomend our hotel to your friends and you have been satisfied from the minute of your arrival unitl your departure. Concerning the different currencies which you have mentioned I am pleased to inform you that the Dollar currency is used for any kinds of extras in the hotel as it is an international currency. Only the restaurant menus show Egyptian Pounds as our a la carte restaurants are also opened for guests from outside who will pay in the local currency. Beside this is our SPA a external company and I have informed them about your feedback. Be sure that they will take a proper action. I am going to pass your wonderful comments on to our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another perfect break in the sun at Premier Le Reve.

Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

Just wanted to add my views about this wonderful Hotel. We Travelled at what was undoubtedly a very difficult time [4-11th February ] and we had serious doubts about going. We rang the hotel several times and were assured by the staff that everything was peaceful and safe in Hurghada, ..and they were absolutely right!!! We were thoroughly spoilt from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. Our room was beautiful , larger than average, and what must be one of the biggest bathrooms....We were overlooking the pool with the sea beyond,. It was kept immaculately clean, with nice little touches, bed turn down at night with chocolates, flowers left on pillows etc.
The pool area, again immaculately kept , nice comfortable sunbeds, with eager staff ready to put your towels out and arrange your umbrella. Carlos, who I wanted to bring home by the way!! had a capuccino ready for us every morning after breakfast, and continued to service the pool area all day with any drinks you desired. He was an absolute star!!
We ate at all the restaurants, and on the whole they were good, and again service excellent. If I had to single one out it would be the Italian, where the food and wine served were fab.
If I were to have any gripes at all it would be The Spa. In my opinion very overpriced, and some of the staff are in need of 'people skills' training. They seem extremely good at confusing you with costs , are you paying in Dollars, Euros, British or Egyption Pounds.? and the prices flutuate all over the place! ! Not sure if it is independant of the hotel, but needs some attention.
Christina and her lovely husband were in charge of entertainment during the day, very low key, but nevertheless I still found myself bellydancing, salsa dancing and stretching, all done with good humour and fun.
Most of our evenings were spent in the Long Bar , a very large comfortable lounge bar with lots of alcoves filled with deep comfy sofas and chairs. The music can be a bit loud at times , and the choice a bit dodgy! But the DJ was more than happy to turn it down if you asked nicely. There was very little 'formal' entertainment apart from the usual Belly Dancer, and a local duo, but Im sure in time the management will strike a balance that will suit everyone.
If you are looking for a loud busy all singing all dancing holiday, then this hotel is most definitely NOT for you, but if you are looking for a quiet relaxing holiday to unwind , to have excellent service , always with a smile, and just generally chill, then this is just for you.
Finally we met some lovely people who helped make our holiday extra special so a big thankyou to Daren & Sandra, Dave & Kath and Ann & Tammy , I hope we all meet again someday!! Maybe back at PLR, we will most definitely be returning .

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 13, 2011
Dear guests,

Greetings from Premier Le Reve. Thank you for your wonderful review about our hotel, rooms, pool area and our attentive staff. We are so pleased to read that you had such a wonderful holiday, felt safe and didn't want to go back home. Rest assure that I have passes your feedback on to our SPA and they are going to act accordingly. I have shared your comments with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

I have never written a holiday review before but felt this holiday certainly needed to be recommended!! The hotel is amazing!! The staff are SO warm and friendly and really couldn't do enough for us. I have stayed in some lovely hotels around the world and this is 5 Star without a doubt!! We were incredibly impressed, so much so that we landed back on Friday night and had booked same trip again for next Jan 2012!! We then felt Jan 2012 was too far away and we 'd miss it so much that I surprised my husband and booked for this Sept aswell!! We have told everyone about this hotel, staff, great food, 4 poster sun beds, our 8 foot bed, manicured gardens, lovely gym, so much to praise!
Mr Zakaria is a real gentleman and came past every day, making sure that we comfortable and all was good for us! All the staff are lovely and helpful without exception.
A true haven of tranquility and pampering! Can't wait for September!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 12, 2011
Dear guests,

we are proud to see that the first time you post a holiday review is about our Premier Le Reve Hotel & SPA. We are so pleased to read that you booked our hotel already twice again. Be sure that we will do our utmost to pamper you again with another wonderful holiday experience.
Looking forward to welcome you in September.

Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

my wife and i returned home from the premier le reve hotel on 4th feb after spending 2 weeks there.it is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in,the room fantastic ,the staff brilliant ,nothing to much trouble always service whith a smile.food superb in all of the restaurants.drinks very good and plentiful ,especially from carlos around the pool area! mr hani zariffa,manager always had time for a chat to see if everything was o.k. everywhere spotlessly clean .animation team roman and christina excellent at their job.this hotel certainly has the wow factor and we will definitely be back.
les and val,cheshire

Dear guests,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday in our Premier Le Reve hotel.Thank you for your lovely comments about our staff and the wonderful food you enjoyed in our restaurants. It is my pleasure to confirm that I have passed your comments to our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Premier Egypt Hotels Sahl Hasheesh

Been to Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!