Just returned from a one week stay in Premier Le Reve with my girlfriend.
We booked a deluxe room with side sea view with Thomas Cook (Germany).
Hotel & room
We arrived late (after midnight), but check-inn was quick and we received a welcome drink and were accompanied to the executive lounge where we could enjoy our drink with some amuses. Very nice touch. After this we went to the deluxe room and everything was as promised. Very large bed, walk-in dressing, internet with cable in room, large bathroom, spacious terrace…
Pool & beach
The next day we went to the pool, and again the service from the pool-boys was great. Also drinks were brought to you regularly. The pools are large, and you can choose between salt or fresh water pools. There were always enough chairs available. No need for reservation early in the morning!
The beach directly in front of the hotel is not great, but slightly to the left it is much better and you can easily go snorkeling. The hotel also provides swimming shoes to go into the sea!
I can confirm that prices doubled in the spa when the new management took over and we decided not to go to the spa in Premier Le Reve anymore. Instead we went to Premier Romance (sister hotel at 10 min from Le Reve) and enjoyed a relaxing couples treatment for half the price this would have cost in Le Reve.
The food in general was very good. We tried 3 al la carte restaurants and were most satisfied with the Japanese (for which you have to pay 10 euro extra pp.). The main restaurant offered a wide choice of foods (Egyptian, Italian, French…) and service and quality was always good for us.
Location & cleanliness
The hotel is not completely finished, but as a guest you will hardly notice this. What you will notice though is the unfinished hotels to the right and to the left of the hotel. The Sahl Hasheesh area is in full development and will be very nice when finished.
We did find some faults in the finishing and the cleaning of our room, but these were minor faults. This is a five star hotel, and the rooms are new, but if they don’t improve cleaning, it will not stay that nice for long (stains on carpets, furniture, painting...).
We booked a trip to Luxor (1 day private excursion) and to Mahmya. Both were very nice. On departure we went to the airport with the hotel limo service which was expensive (30 USD) but saved us a trip to all the other hotels with the touroperator bus and we could stay 1,5 hours longer in Premier Le Reve!
Very satisfied with our stay in Premier Le Reve and we will certainly consider to come back next year if service and cleanliness is at the same level when the hotel will be at full capacity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada