We stayed here in Sept 14. We found the room clean and well maintained. Good selection of food in the restaurant, but ensure you like Mariah Carey & Adele, as the same music is played on a "loop" 24/7 in the reception area and restaurant, which is quite annoying!!
Very good pool area, with 3 pools to choose from. Attentive staff who ensure you always have a drink to hand. Plenty of sunbeds, so you don't have to creep out at 4am, towel in hand, to bag a bed!! :-) Nice bar area as well. Good afternoon and evening entertainment.
We, and many other guests, had cause to complain to the staff and manager, after a large group, who it transpired were friends of one of the owners of the hotel, decided to have a noisy and drunken 2 days at the hotel following a wedding nearby. The manager gave the attitude that "it was only for 2 days", and basically we would have to put up with it!! If we'd wanted an 18-30's holiday, we'd have gone to Benidorm! We felt that the issue was not dealt with well and the groups behaviour was not what you would expect to find at a "couples only", 5 star hotel.
On the whole, the hotel was of a very high standard, but there was always an underlying feeling that nothing but perfection was acceptable, and we saw restaurant staff being chastised on a couple of occasions for not clearing a table quickly enough.
On the previous week of our holiday, we had been on the Nile Legacy cruise in Luxor. In comparison, the cruise, staff, food quality and general atmosphere was of a much higher standard than the week in Hurghada.
If you're looking for a week of sunbathing and relaxing, then Premier le Reve is a good choice. If however, you want good food quality, excellent staff with a wicked sense of humour, a brilliant atmosphere and 7 days of full on sightseeing, then choose the weeks cruise on the Nile Legacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada