We've just returned from our first visit to this lovely hotel and totally understand why people visit time after time. It was highly recommended to us by our travel agent and we most certainly were not disappointed. On arrival the lobby is very impressive and we were checked in quickly and efficiently and shown to our room. The room was lovely, very comfortable and clean. Initially we were disappointed to have a room at the back until we saw the sea view the next day and later on the most beautiful sunset. I'm now glad that we had that room. The beds are really comfortable and we both slept really well for the whole two weeks and the room was really well maintained by the housekeeping staff.
The food is excellent with a great choice at every mealtime and always beautifully presented. The desserts were particularly impressive. We only ate at one of the a la carte restaurant which was the Italian and again the food was amazing (the best tomato soup ever).
Everywhere in this hotel the service is fantastic, in the restaurants and bars and around the pool. The staff cannot do enough to help you, nothing is too much trouble and they are always cheerful and friendly. We would like to particularly thank Melad from the pool bar who worked extremely hard making sure that everyone around the pool always had a cool drink. He started first thing making sure everyone had bottles of water and then kept up a steady supply of water, soft drinks, beer or cocktails. He made sure that we had everything we needed and we never had to wait for a drink which was great as the weather was so amazingly hot.
The only downside would be that there are quite regular power cuts. This is not the fault of the hotel and the hotel cannot do anything to help this. You become quite accepting of it but it can get quite uncomfortable if the air conditioning is off for any length of time.
Apart from that this is the perfect place for a totally relaxing holiday. The location is a little out of the way but the free shuttle bus twice a day to the Marina or the shopping mall is great. The free Wi-Fi everywhere is great and it being adults only is a definite positive for peace and quiet. All in all we had a lovely time and plan to visit again very soon. Would happily recommend it to anyone who wants really good value for money with excellent service in beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa