“Best hotel in Egypt” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 182 Hotels in Hurghada
staffs
“Best hotel in Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from le reve &cant wait to return .best hotel we have stayed at in Egypt &have stayed at many .Staff can't do enough for you we celebrated our anniversary whilst there &the cleaner even left us a towel art with our cards displayed .
Had meal out at the italian&was presented with a cake &table decorated it was lovely .Mr Said &this staff in the seafood restraurant especially attentive .Gala night magnificent .All in all a great holiday met some lovely people Claire &Paul hope to see you next year

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (757)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Romford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were very impressed by the service. high standards of work to ensure that all guests are satisfied. We enjoyed the food in all the restaurants we ate in. We recommend this hotel to all friends and we will definitely return in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Enjoyed a week here after mentioned by daughter at Tui UK. Not disappointed. Very helpful and attentive staff. Hotel Director visited us personally every day to confirm our enjoyment & acted promptly to the slightest signal of concern. Lots of food variety & drink too.
This is how a hotel should be run. Excellent stay but local "rum" is a bit ruff! More Cola !!!

• Stayed March 2014
Brentwood, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Even more fab than ever... They have improved the wine hoorah! Am sure that is down to Ibrahim the food and beverage manager who works tirelessly to improve absolutely everything.... Stew (my husband) and I look for him the moment we arrive and realise that once we see him....everything will be great....

Once again Salah in the gym was a star and I came home weighing 5lbs less than I arrived. I ate very very well and drank heaps of the particularly good rose wine.... Swam as salah told me I should and spend 30 minutes personal training with him in the gym 7 out of 10 days! He is the reason I relaxed so well... My 11.30am session made sure I kept some holiday control!

Now to my star for this year... Max the jeweller! I could not recommend max highly enough... Long story I know.... But when my mum died last year I melted down a necklace of hers and had my uk jeweller turn it into a remembrance bangle... A little later I added three small diamonds from my mums first engagement ring.... My husband then had our uk jeweller make a similar bangle for me at great cost as a Christmas pressie.... I was very happy with the two but when we were at PLR stew asked Max the resident jeweller to make me another one...actually to remember his mum who always wore three gold bangles.! And I cannot stress enough....this one is the best of the lot.... We even sent the first two off for some tweaks and they are better for Max's work... Please use him if you need any jewellery at all...

I also have to say...we met some really fab people...some PLR returners and some new! All happy :0)

Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We have just returned from the Premier Le Reve I can only reiterate what has already been said. Outstanding service from all the the staff, water was brought round the sunbeds everyday whether you was by the pool or on the beach and other drink orders all day. There was always a good supply off bottled water in the room for the kettle, in the fridge for drinking and in the bathroom for cleaning your teeth. We didn't try the Chinese or Italian restaurants that is not what we travelled to Egypt for, it would have been nice if they had an Egyptian one. We had lunch in the Ossiano everyday and the service and food was really nice it was nice to be waited on and our glasses were never empty once they new what you was drinking they kept you topped up this goes for the main buffet restaurant as well. Everyone worked really really hard. This was not the hotel we originally booked we were advised by Thomsons prior to our holiday that they could no longer accommodate us in our original choice of Hotel and the Premier Le Reve was one of the alternatives I am so glad that we picked this one.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have just come back from the Premier Le Reve,it was amazing,from the minute we arrived to the minute we departed.
We up-graded to the Jacuzzi Suite,which was lovely,and well worth the money .
The food is good with plenty of choice, and you also have 5 a'la carte restaurants.
This is an up and coming resort ,which is well worth a visit ,plenty of sun,its an AI and adults only,what more could you want.

Room Tip: jacuzzi suite
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

2nd time and not dissappointed. Attentive staff and excellent facilities. There are not many places where the management take time and genuine interest in your well being. Mr Fouquet well done to all your staff, looking forward to our visit next Easter - an ideal place to be pampered and unwind and from a dismal UK winter.

Room Tip: Splash out on a deluxe room; access to the Exec Lounge is an excellent perk.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!