Like another reviewer, we also wanted to go back to Taba this year but unfortunately this was not possible, so we decided to try the Premier Le Reve and were not disappointed. Everything is just so relaxed, nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Although the hotel is quite isolated there are ample facilities to keep you occupied during your stay. The pool area is so peaceful, we chose to camp out at the small pool, with the pool bar to the left of us and the restaurant serving pizzas etc behind us so we didn't have to move far all day. Roll off the sunbed at lunch time for a quick glass of wine, wander over to the restaurant for a superb steak sandwich served by Ahmed then stroll down the jetty to walk off lunch then back on the sunbed til 4.30, then back to the pool bar. What more could you want. The service at the pool bar was second to none, always attentive and offering to top up your drink!! Watch out for Lewis Hamilton, he was so cute and polite.
There was always a wide choice of food in the Turquoise Restaurant and we would recommend the vegetable curry. The choice in the other 3 restaurants (italian, chinese and seafod) were equally good and again the service was excellent.
Entertainment was very low key but the Long Bar always had a disco and occasionally Biddy and Pete singing. The atmosphere was always good and the barman got to know your drink and our glasses were never empty!!!! Just a comment on the alchol and soft drinks, the wine was really nice, vodka perfect and the soft drinks were always fizzy, chilled and served with ice.
Rooms were always clean and the mini bar well stocked. We had great towel art on our last night - a cute elephant - I think they must send the staff to "towel art" classes. Housekeeping was also good, our kettle broke on our second morning and within 10 minutes we had a new one.
On departure a nice touch was one of the waiter from the lobby bar offering everyone a bottle of water to take on the bus, these little touches make the Premier Le Reve special.
Just one negative comment, on arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink which can only be described as sickly ribena - it was awful. Why do this when the hotel leaves a lovely bottle of wine as a welcome gift in the room.
We had a great holiday, met some great people and are considering booking for next year.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.