This was my 5th visit to Egypt but my first to the PLR we usually go to Taba Heights but Thomson have ceased flights to Taba.
First impressions are excellent reasonable check in and cases delivered swiftly to the room. The room is large and In good condition but the bathroom looked at little tired and we had damp plaster around the shower. All common areas looked more like a European hotel rather than an Egyptian hotel but nicely furnished. The grounds and pool area are excellently maintained. A big thank you to all the pool staff for all their hard work especially a big thanks to Carlos who ensured my coffee cup was always full he always had a laugh with the guest and worked tirelessly.
The dining room is spacious and the food is good, I would have preferred a better selection of salad and some signage on the beautifully created starters might have helped. I am not a dessert fan but I have to say the chefs had gone the extra mile with their creations. The Gala dinner was outstanding with fabulous choice of main course my only concern on that night was the fact the waiters was filling wine bottles from draft wine taps. We had a meal in the Italian restaurant it was lovely I would definatly recommend a visit
We found the beds a little to firm for our liking but after speaking to reception a topper was added to the bed.
The only downside to this holiday was the horrible spirits that are served at the bar, I have stayed in 5 star AI in Mexico and the Carribean and premium spirits are available without charge if you would like a branded drink in the PLR it costs you around £5 a measure which was a bit of a let down.
The manager made a point of speaking to us most days regarding our stay he worked long hours as did all the staff always with a smile.
I would recommend this hotel as it represented good value for money and is a lovely place to escape to when everyone had the January blues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa