Hurghada at the present time is only a suitable venue for those looking for a relaxing break in the sun around the pool or on the beach. So unless you like diving, snorkelling, catamaran trips or quad biking, there is little else to do due to the restrictions on travel outside the resort. That said this is a brilliant hotel.
I’ll start with a tip about the airport, we travelled with Thomson and the flight crew advise you that on entering arrivals look out for the reps holding up Thomson boards and follow them to purchase your visa. If you do that you will miss the exchange desks which are immediately to the left of the door as you enter and only charge £10 for a visa and where you can exchange money. We carried straight onto to the reps who charge £13 each for the visa and in doing so missed the exchange and there are no more desks.
Transfer took 30/35 minutes and as others have said you do get fed up of the speed bumps. On arrival you are met by staff and management, a cool towel and drink, a really friendly welcome and registration only took a minute because we had completed the registration form on the coach. We were in our room with our cases delivered inside 15 minutes. This type of service continued for the next 14 days, we could not fault it.
I won’t report on the amenities it would be just repeating the superlatives which others have contributed. We preferred Chinese to the Italian but they are all good no matter where you chose to eat. The buffet was always good with Egyptian, Gala and Fish nights, always plenty to choose from and European food if you don’t want to go native.
The Staff were outstanding from the supervisor Osama in the buffet to Joseph bringing drinks on the beach, no matter who you came across all are very service orientated only too willing to help and chat to you. I have never been to a hotel where we were cosseted so much. Drinks never stopped coming to the extent that inebriation could easily be achieved by lunch time and you had to say no. We liked to go to the Long Bar on an evening, nice and cool with only a few people in there, pity it is not used more. Maybe management need to promote it more.
Speaking of management they are always very visible at all times of the day, checking and asking what you thought and ensuring you were having a good time. Even the goodbye was stage managed. Ceiran singing leaving on a jet plane and at the end of the song the coach which was waiting at the end of the approach ramp then pulls up to the door. Staff and management see you onto the coach and wave you off, tacky maybe but that’s why so many return to this resort, and we know we will.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.