The word 'Premier' in the name of the hotel says it all - it really is first class! From the moment we arrived we knew we were going to have a very special holiday - the smiling and oh so helpful welcoming committee greeted us in the very impressive hotel lobby and wasted no time in providing us with cool towels and delicious hibiscus drinks. The checkin was fast and efficient and all luggage was taken care of whilst we had a welcome glass of wine and a nice meal before going to our rooms.
We had a deluxe room with a balcony and views over the pools and the beautiful Red Sea; the bed was the biggest I've ever seen and was very comfortable, we had a walk in dressing room, a big bathroom with two basins, a bath and a large shower - it was wonderful! Added to that, we had our room looked after and cleaned by Ramadan who created some awesome towel 'sculptures'!
My husband celebrated a big Birthday whilst we were there and they made it truly special - there were flowers scattered on our breakfast table and on our table for our evening meal in the Chinese, a card, bubbly and a cake with candles! A Birthday to remember!
The food was varied and good - we didn't have a bad meal - and, on Gala Night, the cocktails, the main meal and the desserts were spectacular!
We have never been to a place where there is such attention to detail - the manager is ever present checking that everything is perfect, the towels are laid on your sunbed, your sunglasses are cleaned, cool towels are brought to you mid morning followed by fresh fruit and a never ending supply of hot and cold drinks. They really do go that extra mile to ensure your holiday is one of pure luxury and relaxation.
It was perfect and we'd like to thank all the hotel staff for making it such a lovely holiday.
We loved it and will, most certainly, be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada